ILGM bud of the month chat room 2018

Classic @NTMAREMACH

1 Like

This is one of my crystal buds. Took forever to get a pic showing all the colors

12 Likes

ohh WOW @Laurap i know you are a proud mama!!!

1 Like

I am. However still waiting for amber to show. Gonna cut none the less next thursday. Thatll make 80 days & guide says 64. Took 4 buds off last week but way too heady for me right now. They need some body effects.

4 Likes

Everybody is doing awesome I want to play too lol

3 Likes

you gots to be in it to win it!! good luck brother!

3 Likes

Curious as to when feb bom ends. Still trying to decide. Every month what great buds!!!

2 Likes

either last night or tonight maybe @Laurap some months differ…lol

2 Likes

Here are the entries for Feb. good luck to everyone.
@North_East_Newbie

@Buds007

@Bogleg

@Laurap

@ntmaremach

@jmlove123

@nostril

@Myfriendis410

@WillyJ

@beginner2d

12 Likes

@AnneBonny

@Hogmaster

@BIGE

14 Likes

Now that’s some good stuff there

8 Likes

Georgeous guys, Everyone did a wonderful grow!!!

6 Likes

Now the hardest part. Gotta vote for just one & i keep scrolling back & forth. So many great entries!!!

5 Likes

Some good looking buds. I need to order some more seeds to be able to enter. I’ve been looking at the blueberry and mk ultra maybe a few others. Looking like a stacked month, hard to choose

4 Likes

@WillyJ. Those colors…beautiful my friend!

4 Likes

@M4ur This is the chat room, tags are allowed. lol Although I don’t think there would be a problem if the voting started anytime now on the BOM thread.

Really, :joy:… I miss that :joy::joy::joy::joy:.
Then is safe to do that :joy: :joy:
Now i saw my mistake… Sorry @AnneBonny

1 Like

I think I am going to need samples to decide on just one this month… Samples are the key to victory :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I think I have decided who I am voting for but damn… it’s a really hard decision!

2 Likes

I’ll send you one branch from the plant I posted. :wink:

2 Likes