Do they count if they are already cut…?

8 Likes

@Astrocreep it’s fine if they are cut but 1 bud only. Ex:

12 Likes

Need everyone to vote in the next 24 hours top 4 2- win

2 Likes

December bom is up and running

4 Likes

Hey @Roadrun_ner, don’t forget to include your ILGM order # and strain with your entry photo.

Hey @latewood, while not too important, it is bummer that things got a bit out of control for a while. Un-needed stress…you have been handling it well, thanks for your efforts.

2 Likes

Hey group how has it been . I haven’t been around much lately and hope everyone has been having a great end of year holiday season . I hit a kind of wall of depression which is very out of character for me so I have been spending quite a bit of time doing volunteer work at a couple of different places and have not been around .
Getting ready to harvest soon and just wanted to share a pic of the Christmas Buds for this year

I’m stoked about the color , about probably 6 to 8 ounces out of this grow is getting that deep purplish tint . Harvest is soon

28 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow. What strain is that? @Oldstoner

Awesome pic bud. That’s gorgeous.
:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

That’s one of the most beautiful buds I’ve ever laid my eyes on!:eyes::heart_eyes: get to feeling better knowing some relief is in the way @Oldstoner

1 Like

That is the Blue dream right from ilgm sir

8 Likes

Wow amazing phenotype. Did you get to clone it hopefully? Wonderful looking specimen for sure @Oldstoner

1 Like

Gorgeous pheno!! Nice job!

1 Like

@merlin44 i have a DANCE world comin. :yum:

1 Like

winner winner chicken dinner!
beautiful buds!

1 Like

Beautiful, I really like it too when color (any color but especially purple and blue) presents in my buds.

1 Like

@Dr.DankThumb420 no bud unfortunately I have never been able to successfully clone a plant . I have only tried a couple of times it is always been easier to pop seeds and I’m very into easier to do.

2 Likes

Breathtaking bud and photograph! The orange pistils against the purple bud is stunning! Just gorgeous! :scream:

1 Like

Question. My second crop of GDP will be ready in about 2 weeks. My first crop was great! Very good yield, great high. The first crop never turned purple. Trichomes were ready, but not the color I was hoping for. The second crop has also not shown any purple. Plants look great, big buds and good color, just not purple. Is there something I need to do to promote the coloring?

2 Likes