ILGM bud of the month chat room 2018

@Hogmaster, sorry for voting twice in the contest this month. I’m a bit more high than I should be, and tapped my trackpad by mistake the second time. :roll_eyes: Maybe I’ll get to vote next month.

You can unvote one of the two @WonkaMan

1 Like

Excellent! Thanks. I just did. I didn’t realize that I could do that. On with the show!

2 Likes

Hey there @Hogmaster it finally worked I have a scrog full

it’s good that the yield is look better this grow to . We are going to be moving to North Carolina so I will be missing a grow after the first of the year . This Christmas everyone only gets a ounce for the holidays.

6 Likes

deleted by request

15 Likes

Appreciate it @latewood. Only voted on one poll personally. But the lvl2 rule is a good sound decision imho. That way they’ll have time to get a feel for the contest before entering.

2 Likes

Uu. Nice upgrade. How i can watch what LVL i am?

And just how do you vote?

you vote at the end of the month when we close entries

3 Likes

I might enter my Cookie Monster mutant bud in a month or two. It is an ILGM Girl Scout Cookie Extreme @ 7 weeks.

11 Likes

6 Likes

Gold Leaf

12 Likes

What a great forum this is ! I love everything about it, where can you get this knowledge?? I know @latewood and @Hogmaster have to go thru a lot to have the BOM contest and I thank them very much for their hard work. I know every month there lies another challenge.

3 Likes

Last day to put pic to BOM contest? And what time zone, then i know how to do my calculation.

1 Like

Midnight on the 21st Eastern Standard Time.

1 Like

No worries here. We are glad you are enjoying yourself. Making this the
most friendly forum on the W3 is worth all the effort :smiley:

2 Likes

@latewood saw criteria to get to member. Not sure specifically I’m missing cause I am active and a member for >1mo what do I need to do more of to get member level?

1 Like

Sry for posting under poll made booboo

This requirement has been dismissed. No worries. :slight_smile:

6 Likes