ILGM bud of the month chat room 2018

Not that I know of.

1 Like

The rest of the Blue Haze from my entry this month

5 Likes

Next month Participants. Never have a problem so good, gold leaf buds cant stand without help. What a nice problem to have :smirk:

10 Likes

So far from my gg4 entry from this month I have 4oz in jars with prob another 3 or 4 on the plant getting couchy. Her tent mate, a girl scout extreme, has 6 in jars and another 2 or 3 left on the plant. this is my first grow and couldnt be happier with my results. ILGM will have my business for life!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone hope all are well . Starting off the week by putting some fire to this guy . It was a baby picture but she sure is tasty this morning.

11 Likes

What flavor might that be?

1 Like

That was a green crack from my grow before last

1 Like

Whelp…I guess this will be another entry. She broke off this morning while shaking dew off them.

White Widow Autoflowering grown outdoors. She is 3 weeks from harvest. Order #308248

9 Likes

This is the chat room. The contest is on another thread.

Yes, I know but I figured I’d put it up for discussion.

1 Like

Here’s my BotM entry, give it a vote! I want free seeds! LOL

https://ilgmforum.com/t/october-bud-of-the-month-2018/23989/72

9 Likes

10 Likes

Strain? Beauty!

2 Likes

That is super skunk @Loki

2 Likes

I have a bud-of-the-month related question.If I entered in July ,but did not win,can I use the same photo in November? I read the rules and i think I misunderstood part ofthem. Thanks,in advance.

1 Like

You can use it over and over until you either win or give up. lol

3 Likes

Thanks , @ntmaremach…have to get more seeds and produce a different photo asap.

1 Like

Maybe next month for this Bubblegum .

13 Likes

I’m really missing being able to get in the contest. Being the first retiree is kind of cool being retired on the other hand kind of sucks so I will just have to share some of the ones I might have entered here instead

14 Likes

Those are all beautiful!

2 Likes