ILGM bud of the month chat room 2018

That’s a beautiful sight so even and so many tops!

1 Like

This is one of the reasons I took up this hobby. The street prices are insane for weed of questionable quality. I also hate the “hunt”. Since I took up smoking again after a 15 year hiatus, I’ve lost my reliable connections and searching for weed is just a chore. I just harvested and it’s nice to know that I’m set for a few months with a little to share with my friends.

2 Likes

I believe at least 1 was outdoor. Fish something or rather like that

1 Like

Thanks for the answer @Dieselgrower, must have not been a very popular question lol…just wanted to know because it’s a lot easier to get a better looking bud inside than outside, at least has been my experience

1 Like

There has been a few outdoor grows that have won. If you go back to the beginning of this thread you will see the pictures I posted from when the contest started in 2016 through Dec. of 2017. You can clearly see some are outdoors.

1 Like

Dang now I have envy for your skills in cloning . I can’t seem to get it right and have never had a clone survive. Thats a beautiful grow brother

1 Like

Thanks @ntmaremach

1 Like

September bom is up and ready

6 Likes

Well, let you all be aware of the claim of @Whodat66, lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::wink: :innocent::v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

With good care and good environmental, you’ll may be… @Whodat66

1 Like

Gotta set goals :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like your attitude, bro…

I sincerely believe that with this drive, you’ll may achieve your goal, :grinning::sunglasses:

Sucks not being able to compete any more . On the up side this is how the lone Bruce Banner that germinated out of the winnings is doing @Hogmaster . Was there a issue with the genetics of those ? Only one seed germinated out of 5 and she has been needy plus it isn’t on the site anymore . Anywho this is the lone survivor

13 Likes

Very nice :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I was wondering about that. Ilgm used to have bb#3, and now it’s “Doctor banner”? Same strain different name?

2 Likes

They still have Dr. Banner ? I was looking the other day and didn’t see any . I get it though if I had paid for them and it not been for the bom contest I would have had to try and use the return policy . I would say it was my mistake except germination has never been a issue before . It is a shame it’s gone even being a bit harder to grow it has a smell that is making it worth the extra effort. Very very strong sweet citrus aroma

1 Like

I had the same problem @Oldstoner, oreded 5 only 2 germinated and then zero on the replacements, have read this a few times on other forums also

1 Like

When getting replacements, do you have to get the same strain, or can is just be the same price?

1 Like

Unknown bud Those are the only seeds I had ever had a issue with . I have not used the return policy . No need to but that is just luck and the fact I still read and re read the grow bible every grow. I follow Roberts advice on germinating beans .

2 Likes