ILGM bud of the month chat room 2018

Now that I’m off work it’s a dab day lol thanks @Oldstoner

5 Likes

Well I finally found out what a plant just stuck in the ground and left alone does . It is pure crap looking I dug it up and brought it in to see if I can salvage any but wow its got issues

2 Likes

@Oldstoner You can bring it back I have faith in you buddy

2 Likes

Just fired up the press

3 Likes

More than I got it is a stunted dwarf and some kind of ph lock

1 Like

What size pots you put them in

1 Like

@Willd that picture is creepy as hell. As far as the yoyo’s go I grow indoors so I attach them to my lights. I use them everywhere even from the bottom of the plant. Here’s a picture showing how I attach them using some small dia. stiff garden wire. I believe I even captures an image of the cannabis man wearing sunglasses due to the bright lights.

11 Likes

I see Sasquatch lurking

1 Like

Sorry about that it is in a 5 gallon fabric pot now it was in a mix of Virginia red dirt and rocks on the edge of a ditch . I forgot I put some out there . Originally I had planted 4 but pnly this one survived and it is weak . Been starved of everything by rain ph being in the low 4s most of the time . Not sure if my rain barrel changes the ph but thats what it stays around.

2 Likes

@Oldstoner Mine did that too I had to use ph up it a pain but if you start feeding her and getting better ph she will fill out nice for you

2 Likes

Love the yoyo’s; I use them to support buds, lst, and set supercrioped limbs in place. They’re almost secret weapon level accessories lol

2 Likes

What kind of press do you use? I’ve been looking into the rosin tech smash but really don’t wanna put out the money lol

1 Like

Now that I look closer, I love the room set up too. Looks like a 10x10 flower room… the perfect garden lol

2 Likes

Actually it’s a 10X5 but I needed a 10X10. I currently have my 8X4 veg. room being used for flowering and it’s full.

5 Likes

@Thelaughingwolf I use a rosineer manual it was 250 @Countryboyjvd1971 Has the pneumatic and we both love them he paid closer to 500 for his

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079B8R1NW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_ckGGBbF3G4NDX

4 Likes

Well worth the money look them up and bob will be the guy that you can email and he can give you a discount on it

1 Like

Looks awesome buddy

1 Like

I’m using T-5 Hortilux super veg. lights in the veg. room so I went with the super grow lights from Hortilux. So far I’m liking what I’m seeing. This is one week into flower.

2 Likes

Very nice I love the lights here is my cherry pie starting to flower

6 Likes