ILGM bud of the month chat room 2018

Well I did get one of the Bruce Banner to germinate and she is just starting to do the stretch as she gets fully into flower . It is easy twice the size of the gold leaf and ww . Plus one ww is in really crap shape . I think I had a hot spot in my soil and she got fried when I fed the first time. The other 3 have been doing great with the exact same soil water food everything.

@Dieselgrower has already put up a winning photo for aug. BOM
looks as if another tuff month,get in where you fit in!
awesome work brother!

Thanks man. This was by far my most colorful plant

Beautiful as always

My Chemdawg is getting close enough to get an entry in before the Aug. deadline This plant will be ready for harvest in a few weeks so I should be able to get a decent picture before then. .

I’ve actually caught an image of the Chemdawg checking out one of her Chemdawg buds. A little Twilight Zone going on here or Steven King. I know I’m not going down there when the lights are off.

I’m glad I’m sober that’s kinda freaky either way lol.

Check out the praying mantis on my biggest outdoor. Wish y’all could c full scale of plant too. Biggest I’ve ever grown

Blueberry

That’s some sci-fi creepiness!
Tell me more about yo-yos and what you attach yours to.
I went overboard with the size of all my plants and they are having difficulty supporting their own weight.

I’m going to keep them shorter next time and use tomato trellis or construct a rigid ring raised up and supported by legs made of 2x4. Place supports over seedlings and allow to “grow into” them.

Yayy, Chocolope, that’s what I’m growin now. !!

Poll has opened :wink:

happy birthday @Hogmaster!!!
have a great day brother!!

Thanks @BIGE

Happy Birthday @Hogmaster Here’s to a great day.

Thanks @ntmaremach

Two autos to keep me busy . Almost done ! Blueberry and OG Kush …

vlcsnap-2018-08-16-15h16m15s446 vlcsnap-2018-08-16-15h20m38s841

Looks like the Monkey King checking out which buds to pinch . Lol that is a creepy bud , smoke it first RoorRip

Hey brother happy birthday . Hope it was a extra good bud day for you @Hogmaster