Oversight on my part is the reason we had to re-start the poll

1 Like

Your bud is still on there… credit for that? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I don’t win so I don’t put my name on the list but I still like to share

3 Likes

:drooling_face: don’t we all :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t have a journal and I’ve been on here everyday almost since may so that’s a stupid idea

Can we have differences in opinions without being rude please? We get enough of that in the real world. Mutual respect is much appreciated.

7 Likes

Your hating on people you think aren’t doing things the way you think they should. Have some respect for them

NIce! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope everyone can understand that mistakes get made and although it may bother us; We have to move on.

This is a free contest and we love that you all are participating. Please do not get too serious about all of us trying to share and have fun. Peace

lw- admin

7 Likes

Clearly my comment doesn’t refer to you. You didn’t just join the forum in July, post a pic in a thread, and never show up again.

But thanks for implying I’m stupid. That’s exactly what I needed to hear today. Well done.

I’ve re-read my question several times and I don’t see where I was “hating” on anyone. I guess I’m just not smart enough to understand my own words.

4 Likes

@Bogleg @Kentucky
Let agree to disagree and move forward
Clearly its not a violation to not have a grow journal to enter
But i get what your saying bogleg
The contest should be for active members

I will ask you all to help We have been getting a lot of spammers and scammers on the site lately so flag any suspicious activity so we can keep this a great place

@Kentucky let me officially welcome you and add
Showing off your skills is a good thing
Share a few pictures with us on your own thread
You never know you may get to know some cool folks :wink:

13 Likes

I enter a pic n june

I didn’t say u where stupid @Bogleg I said the idea was. I have stupid idea’s sometime. I’ve been going through stuff at home, it just came out wrong, sorry

2 Likes

It’s cool dude… just so happens that same day I learned of a friend’s passing, so I was not in the right frame of mind to even be commenting here. I apologize for taking it personally.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. It’s a reminder to me. I never know what other people are going through.

1 Like

Does anyone know why I can’t upload pics, keeps saying low memory. I don’t get it

1 Like

6 Likes

chocolope

6 Likes

Here’s a picture just taken at day 20 of flower. The stain is Chemdawg and should be ready in just over a month.

I have some BOM contenders in the making. Here’s my flowering room which had three Chemdawg and three Banana Kush. They have three different flowering times so I can harvest them slowly, not all at once.
Here’s one of the Banana Kush which is in day 12 of bloom and is starting to fill in nicely.

A view of the room.

Another picture of the Banana Kush plant. She stands 4ft and probably doubled in size once in the flowering room.

5 Likes