ILGM Bruce Banner Autoflower Grow attempt #2

Put 4 Bruce Banner auto seeds into water to begin germination. I estimate that my flowering GDP will be done in the next 2 weeks +/- so now seemed a good time to drop the seeds for my next crop.

Equipment:
3x3 mars-hydro grow tent
Ac infinity cloudline T4 4 inch inline fans w/controller 67 x2
(One intake one output)
Mars-hydro FC3000 Led fixture
3.5 gallon airpots x4
LST clips
Apera Instruments AI311 Premium Series PH60 Waterproof pH Meter
Electric water transfer pump for water/feed
TaoTronics Cool Mist Humidifier
Oscillating tower fan and two small clip on desk fans
FFOF soil cut 30% with addtl perlite
FF nute trio as well as trio of dry amendments and calmag
Most importantly- the support of the ILGM forum and guide(s)

My last grow was in 5 gallon fabric pots and I pretty much only filled them with 3 or 4 gallons worth of soil, my plants are plenty large so I think 3.5 gallon pots will be good size. I have seen several side by sides of airpots vs fabric on YouTube and believe they will be the better pot.

More as it comes, likely slow till my GDP is done.

1 Like

Hope ya don’t mind if I tag along. I got some Bruce banner photos ill be dropping for outside in a week hopefully. Not putting them outsider in a week just starting them.

1 Like

@FullyMedicated Not at all. I was just reading your journal the other day. Love your grow room!

1 Like

Update- 100% germination. ILGM seeds are 9 for 9 on germination so far. Made up soil for Dixie cups will plant later this evening.

Update- 3 of the 4 seeds planted have sprouted above soil this morning.

Mindoro had helmet head but I was able to remove it without disturbing her.

Update- yesterday sky was still not sprouted so I went in after her. Carefully removed the soil cm by cm until I found her. She was inverted and stuck fast in her helmet. I gently pulled her hat off and righted her orientation, leaving her head poking out of soil. After 24 hrs she is brown and dead. Dropped another seed into water. GDP grow is days away from harvest, will likely be more active with this journal at that time.