ILGM BOM contest November 2022

Wow that’s pretty cool to wake up to!! Ty both @Tophat @Graysin !!

15 Likes

Congratulations @Fieldofdreams you old pervert! :star_struck: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well deserved! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks @kaptain3d !! I’m eccentric too!!

5 Likes

Great victory @Fieldofdreams!!! Congratulations!!! Your name is now in lights on ILGM!!! Legend!!! :star_struck::star_struck: :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Congratulations @Fieldofdreams, they are all so beautiful

3 Likes

Way to go @Fieldofdreams !!! Helluva bud!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations, @Fieldofdreams !!! Growgeous bud!

5 Likes

Thank you @Fatz1973 , likely it’ll be infamous instead of legendary lol. I appreciate it though.

@Bunger64 would you believe it of all mornings to have an empty :heart: tank I’m on E. Thank you

@Borderryan22 @Newt appreciate ya fellas!! I’m just really glad @MeEasy & @anon72256435 helped me choose this strain with their testimonials !! (Marie’s over here rolling her eyes at me lol)

11 Likes

Congratulations @Fieldofdreams Well deserved and very well grown…
excellent job to everyone who entered…

4 Likes

Beautiful work @Fieldofdreams, congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! @Fieldofdreams yet again another beautiful entry from ya! Nice win im excited to see what you enter next!

2 Likes

Thanks @Carpenter , that Black Opal you’re growing from @Graysin is a thing of BEAUTY!!

Hey @AfgVet could you front me some :heart:’s until I get paid on Friday lol?!?!?!

5 Likes

Thank you @Ontrack @MissingDigits035 !! I won’t lie this made my week!! :smile:

6 Likes

Congrats @Fieldofdreams i had a sneaky suspicion that last entry might be the spoiler :star_struck:

I’ll DM you your coupon code in just a minute.

4 Likes

Lol, I wish I could :joy:. You’re gonna be in :heart: debt I’m afraid. And that’s what you get for throwing something like that into the pot. :rofl:. Congrats again. We’ll deserved

2 Likes

Congrats @Fieldofdreams nice job! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats, @Fieldofdreams !

1 Like

Congratulations @Fieldofdreams well deserved win

1 Like

Congratulations @Fieldofdreams! Beautiful bud!!!

1 Like

Congrats @Fieldofdreams on a well deserved win with a lot of great entries this month!

1 Like