ILGM BOM contest November 2022

A new month, a new contest!!

Entry open until midnight on the 21st

Let’s see what you’ve got

Please read and follow the BOM rules. Must be ILGM genetics, one picture, post order number with your entry.

Good luck all!!!

17 Likes

BOM RULES

This contest is open to confirmed purchasers of seeds from our company, who are located in The U.S.
We are sorry to limit the prize to just the U.S., but due to many issues shipping to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and a deal in the works for Canada. We can no longer ship anywhere but, the U.S.

To enter: You must show a picture of one awesome bud image from a plant grown from seeds purchased from ILGM Seed bank.
No ILGM staff member, past or present will be allowed to enter the BOM contest.

1. To enter: Make a post in the current “Bud” of the month Contest, by the deadline posted each month. Post the name of the ILGM strain you are growing, or have grown and your order number . Upload a great picture of your favorite bud. :seedling:
  2. Entries will close at Midnight of the deadline posted. We will build a poll and all members, and staff are allowed to vote. Vote for the “Bud” you love.
  3. There will only be 1 vote per IP address or household allowed.
  4. The “Bud” of the Month winner will receive a packet of 5 seeds from the ILGM Seed bank. Any strain. (U.S. only)

All Q and A regarding the contest should be directed @AfgVet . You can also use the BOM Chat thread to have questions answered about the contest.

1. You cannot win 2 months in a row. If you win, then you have to wait one month to enter again. If you win a 2nd time, you must wait 2 months to enter again. If you win a 3rd time; You are retired to the BOM Hall of Fame. I think this is fair and a member can still win multiple times.

5a. In order to re-enter ILGM Bud of the month contest; Winners must enter an entirely different plant and strain in order to be considered for prizes in future contests.

We cannot wait to see all the great pictures of your successful grows!

15 Likes

THIS THREAD IS FOR ENTRIES ONLY.

Please keep all other comments and discussion in the BOM Chat Room ILGM bud of the month chat room 2022

Any comments made that are not an entry will be deleted

13 Likes

Since I’m finally able to enter again & Im back heres my Blue Dream # 2149885

69 Likes

Order number 2522411
Afghan auto
First grow attempt

60 Likes

Chemdawg #2483512

60 Likes

Sour Diesel Auto
Order # 2525917

59 Likes

Order 2491238
Fem Skittlez
First time grow

62 Likes

Order # 2298721 Blue Berry AF

47 Likes

Here we go. My first BOM entry!
Sour Diesel Auto
order #2527352

56 Likes

Godfather OG 2440577
This has become everyones favorite

60 Likes

Strawberry Cough Order 2277012

59 Likes

Gorilla Glue Photoperiod
Order #2508101
My First Grow

53 Likes

Order #1332533 Gorilla Glue

60 Likes

Gorilla Glue
Order #2226843

40 Likes

Order #2427767 White Widow

56 Likes

Grand daddy purp Order 2497029

47 Likes

My first grow
Zkittles fem. Order number #2319783

54 Likes

Gold Leaf - Order #742727. Great work y’all!

60 Likes

ILGM Green Crack #780887

56 Likes