ILGM blueberry sprouts with funny looking leaves. Nute burn or defficiency?

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Otherwise here is a support ticket fill this out and I’ll be able to help guide you better

1 Like

Strain: Blueberry Kush from ILGM
Medium: Coco Coir
System Type: N/A (actually don’t know what you mean)
PH of runoff: 7.5 to 8.0
TDS: 350ppm
Indoor Grow
Light System: 18/6, CFLs but just switched to a 400 watt MH today.
Temps: Between 23C to 27C but mostly 23C because my A/C is running most times.
Humidity: 33% to 40%
Ventilation System: 2 x 6 inch exhaust fans for intake and outtake.

The closet is in my room and the a/c is in my room. Room temps are about the same as the closet temps. No humidifier or CO2.

@Majiktoker I answered most of your questions above. :+1:

Your ph runoff is a little high, system type, soil, hydroponic your runoff should be 5.6 sounds like you should just give her regular water and rinse some of them out of the soil. Coco coir is a soilless medium

1 Like

I hope I can keep this thing under control for a few more days. I flushed about 9 days ago. Don’t want to stunt the growth of the plants cos I did some major pruning lately. Thanks.

Likely the pruning is the answer to your slow growth, you need to leave leaves attached when they are that small, their leaves are their energy as well as food. Don’t prune any more

3 Likes

You in good hands with @Majiktoker guiding you hope all goes well :+1:
Try not to do too much to them at once

2 Likes

Thanks guys. The support has been massive. I really do appreciate this

Nutrient splash - spilling your nutrients on lower leaves ,ect ! easy to fix - be a bit more care-full when feeding

2 Likes

True! My plants are quiet short so my feeding solution always pours on my leaves but i always flap them until they’re dry. I’ll try to be more careful. Thanks.

If you want taller plant move light farther from top of plant (type of lighting using?) need type of light to tell you how far a-way

1 Like

12 inches is good but you can put them 2inches above plants with no issues but for the 23watter would stay at 8 inches. "CFL-grow-light.com)( can get 500watters for only $25.00.) consider upping your light power. will give you better yields /. But want you have will work; as one allways tries to improve one’s set-up

1 Like

Yo! U just jacked my thread…lol. How effective is the UFO led light. I was considering it but didn’t trust it cos it seemed cheap.

1 Like

I was using 6 x 40 watt 6000k CFLs. I just switched to a 400 watt MH last night.

My bad man, removed it. I didn’t notice that it was your thread. And not real sure I just got it the other day. Will let ya know after I use it for a bit.

1 Like

your distance will be somewhat further. than cfl’s - any were from 1 foot (+) use back of hand test to check your distance

1 Like

Cool. I’d appreciate the feed back. You didn’t have to remove your post. I didn’t mean it that way. We are all here to help each other out. Peace!

1 Like

Right now they are almost 2 feet away from the plants. I’ll observe em for a bit. If I notice stretching I’ll bring the lights closer.

Its not nutrient splashing, it would leave a residue on your leaves

1 Like

Well said. But its still good to stay informed.