ILGM Blue Dream

Totally psyched got a decent amount of the 2 plants. This one see pic above got the most. I guessing 1-1.5 oz. The other plant struggled most its life and happy I got what I got out it. Maybe about 1/2 oz overall learned a lot. I had time restrictions so it kind of got rushed. Next one will be even better. Thanks to great genetics!

@Majiktoker

1 Like

All trimmed and pretty like!!

16 Likes

Waiting on blue dream seeds now . Glad I ordered them those are gorgeous buds

1 Like

That looks great my friend good job

2 Likes

Yes thanks for all the help!

3 Likes

My pleasure my friend any time

2 Likes

Wonderful looking stuff, mine are still in veg…

3 Likes

Well not bad at all. Just smoked a little bud and it tasted pretty good but that was from a dirty bowl. I will have to roll a joint to get the true flavor or clean my bowl. However a joint sounds much more relaxing. It is a nice head high and feel like I am getting higher sitting here. I would say it was a success and ended up with 1.4 oz. from 2 plants. One struggled but still got something. Overall happy with the end results. Making sugar cookies out of the trimmings and fan leaves. Made butter last night so it is cookies today… to be continued

3 Likes

Got any pics of the runt plant?

I have to look but don’t think so. They are both cut down and jarred at this point.

1 Like

that bud looks tasty @Smokin_ernie!

Yeah thats outstanding.

Oh so pretty, I want to grow these! What kind of yeild per plant did you end up with and what lights are you running, my friend?

Thanks @Sl1 Well it was my first grow and there were complication and time restrictions. So with that being said. I got an oz off of one plant and 1/2 oz from the other plant. I used T5 lighting the whole grow. Just switched out bulbs at time of flower. I also had 4 CFL for most of the grow think they were 40 watts a piece. The grow space was my office not ideal location the only thing it really had going was it was a heated space that I could control via thermostat.

I just got a tent and debating whether or not to get a 600watt HPS/MH I know it will increase yield but not sure about the heat. Still debating.

1 Like

Its the best feeling ever have fun

@Smokin_ernie

follow up. How did you like the BD? I am thinking of adding it to my garden in the spring.

1 Like

@bob31 well being my first real try at growing mj I felt the blue dream was nice. The colors were beautiful nice purple. The smoke as I recall was rather smooth and nice mellow high. Put it this way I will be growing it again. I feel like it has potential to be better then what I grew. I thinking possibly going to scrog it in spring.

Sounds good @Smokin_ernie They can grow rather large for sure. I am going to add it for sure! Thanks for helping me decide!

Oh one more thing, do you recall if it made you hungry after you used it?

1 Like

That I don’t recall but I don’t remember it making extra hungry. I try not too eat after I smoke because once I start I don’t stop. Haha

2 Likes

It’s funny though, If I’m busy I am ok, but if I’m just watching tv or something I can’t stay out of the fridge. The current mix with the cannatonic has stopped that completely so I may keep mixing it. I am going to mix the cannatonic and chocolpe in a bit and see what that does! Catch ya over in the garden and thanks again!

1 Like