ILGM Blue Dream Auto - struggling getting past week 3

Hello!

I have a ILGM Blue Dream Auto that I have been struggling to get past week 3. Currently the plant is 18 days from planting. And about 14 days since sprouting. I noticed yellow spots on the leaves and that the PH had gotten up to around 6.7 - ish. So I got it down to around 5.9. Also I wasn’t adding CaliMagic to the reservoir yet, just Flora Series. Since adding the CAliMAgic and dropping the water PH, the leaves have gone back to green mostly. But I also had algae in the rockwool. So yesterday I added hydrogen peroxide to the reservoir and directly to the rockwool cute (6ml 3% H2O2 diluted to 1% mix). Things looked good last night.

So lasterday morning I added (6ml 3% H2O2 diluted to 1% mix) of H2O2. Then 12 hours later I added the seedling dose of Hydroguard.

But then this morning I noticed that algae had formed on the hydroton overnight. So I added another dose of hydrogen peroxide (6ml 3% H2O2 diluted to 1% mix) that I poured onto the green hydroton.

Do you think you could help me save this one @Myfriendis410 ? Just a couple hours ago I noticed the leaves are starting to curl up, so I am most worried about that.

Thank you in advance for any help

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
ILGM Blue Dream Auto **
-Age of plant
14 days from sprouting / 18 days from planting in rockwool
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Hydro DWC
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
Rockwool cube in hydroton
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
~5.9
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
130PPM last week when water was last changed
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
Bluelab PH controller and I check against a water sample and a hand PH checker
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
indoor 3ft x 3ft
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
** Black Dog PhytoMAX-2 200w

-Actual wattage draw of lights
200w
-Current Light Schedule
24/0
-Temps; Day, Night
82F
-Humidity; Day, Night
65%
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
pulling air out of the tent
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Humidifier
-Co2; Yes, No
no

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
DWC
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
0.5 inches
-Temperature of reservoir
~69F
-TDS of nutrient solution
Flora Series
-Amount of air to solution
Strong Air pump

Uploading: IMG_1041.png…
Uploading: IMG_1042.png…
Uploading: IMG_1043.png…
Uploading: IMG_1044.png…
Uploading: IMG_1045.png…

Two more photos without the light on:

Time to up your nutrient load IMO.

Also; water needs to be between 1 1/2 and 2" below net pot. This will avoid damping off.

1 Like

Thank you for your advice @Myfriendis410 ! Also I am top feeding, so wondering if that would cause the leaves to curl up like that. Or if the (6ml 3% H2O2 diluted to 1% mix) of H2O2 poured directly on to the Hydroton / roots might cause the curled up leaves. Or if the coverings I added to the top of the net pot to stop the algae on the hydroton, might cause the curled up leaves.

I am doing a full water and nutrient changes tonight. And will up the dose of Flora Series nutes.

That’s it. Peroxide will dry out and make leaves feel ‘papery’.

You do want to continue top-feeding until roots touch nutrient solution. If you have enough air under net pot it will atomize liquid which coats the net pot. The hydroton will wick it up. This is why the distance to liquid; so air and nutes get exposed to the roots.

Okay, thank you! Do you think the turned up leaves will recover?