ILGM autoflower time

Had anyone else been into 113 days with ILGM autos?
My blueberry and amnesia haze took that long to finish but was some of the best smoke I had ever had.
I see people on YouTube saying autoflower start to finish in 80 days. At 80 days mine no where near. I’ve done 4 auto grows starting my 5th now.
Thanks

You can flip them to 12/12 to get them to flower if you want them to finish faster. I’ve read about autos going 5-6 months sometimes.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply they had no problem flowering the fan leaves are almost all yellow, I know it’s about done now this is the end of my 4 auto run. Bud big and tight just the tricomes are still clear
But all of the autos I bought from ILGM have went a few weeks over 100 days. I’m just wondering if it is ILGM genetics or not. I see YouTube videos people finishing in like 70 days but most day theirs is from cropking

I am loving the autos
They are a bit more therapeutic. The ruderalis genes
The amnesia haze was fire! Couldn’t even tell it was an auto. It’s seriously like 3 or 4 hits and you have a great few hours

Probably is the phenotype. I actually prefer a longer veg time because I like bigger yields and more time in case there are issues.

1 Like

Little control over much if you ain’t ready …TOUGH here it comes

Just took some top nuggets off and manicure, some of the lower colas still need a few days via trichomes

1 Like

Week 14 Northern Lights autoflower. Smell fruity, it didn’t have much of a smell until about a week ago.
All the fan leaves are yellow falling off. Mmm can’t wait

1 Like