ILGM-Auto- Z-Kittles (4th Grow)

Could be you’re mixing month and day . Some countries mix up the date by putting the day/month/year instead of our standard month/day/year

2 Likes

Still growing in FF HF and OF perlite mix with Jacks
This grow I did not PH any feed or water so PH was going in anywhere from 6.3-7.8 which kept soil PH runoff between 6.0-6.9 the entire grow which was a first it usually falls below 5.5 and I would need to add lime to get back up
I did make a big mistake that will affect my yield I stopped nutrients 2 weeks too soon my fault I miss calculated the finish time so that will not happen again

Still drying I’ll post pics and info when I have time still in trim jail
And my WW is from seedsman this time but the black widow is from ILGM bom win

Talk later Brother back to trimming

1 Like

Easy,

I cant figure it out. I try even using their drop down and it is showing 3 months.

I never finished school, but learned from Jethro on the Beverly Hillbillies that there is 11 months in a year.

Any fool knows that to be true. I know a little about Rithmatic too. 1 Gnaut + 1 Gnaut = 2 Gnaut

I got to do a few things, but I think I am going to try MS browser when I come back.

BTW, Before I order got any Huge Bush Grow Reports I missed from Seedsman purchase, any particular strain?

I look for the 20% plus THC Varieties.

Glad to see your still holding down a corner of the board here on the ILGM.

1 Like

All of my Seedsman orders have taken 4 weeks to the midwest. I did have one that got “compromised” in Chicago. Seedsman made it right and doubled the seed count on my order and i did receive those. They went through New York that time

2 Likes

CJ did you get any Nasty-grams because of what was in the packaging? I am right in the middle of Red Neck Central and don’t want any issues.

Do I select the box that allows the shipper to rebox or can’t remember but they want me to authorize repackaging? Do I say Yes…Right?

I know ILGM is plain bubble Mailer…Are these Plain Wrapper from Seedsman?

3 Likes

I got mine in a DVD case if I remember correctly

1 Like

No nasty grams was recieved, yet. And yes select to have repackaged. All of my Seedsman orders was plain bubble wrapped envelope

1 Like

Mine came in a Bubble wrap envelope no issues paid by CC had to wait a few days received within 3 weeks start to finish

1 Like

I am going to buy some photos from seedsman. I like the 3 and 5 pack opportunities to buy to build some variety. Prices seem ok. Why not?

I am going to grow out two autos this time. Hoping i can get 2 of the 3 GL to break ground, so we can get this Joint rolling!

I have 4 zkittle auto ready to soak tomorrow if these Gold Leaf dont uncover themselves and rise from the earth.

Went back and looked at my notes from last time and it took 5 days for GL to Break Ground. Tomorrow at 9 am will be 6 full days. I think I see one in the plug that is about ready to sprout.

I have 4 each, ILGM Z-kittles that are going for a swim with a splash of peroxide if GL keeps laying down. 0900 hrs.

I am not a fan of the 10 free seed promotion as I think that stock they getting rid of for a reason.

These Gold Leaf have always Given me hell to get growing.

2 Likes

Did they have good tails before planting?
What are you starting them in?
How deep are you planting them?

1 Like

Spanks,

Monday Morning QB on Sunday, …I think maybe the tails are possibly not long enough, and I am pulling out of water float too quick?

I saw that one see and it looked more like a lady bug floating in there, LOL I swore I was WTF is those and I planted it, very, very shallow in a small Peat Jiffy plug.

I was going to Try a Hellraiser Germination process but the HF FF still looked too coarse after I picked stuff out of the cups they will go into soon.

As for the seeds. I never touch with hands. I handle them lightly with tweezer and planted them super shallow 5/16" then only cover the seed very lightly. Not packing it.

I think my process is flawed or I am not letting them float long enough?

Maybe because in the past I had some sinkers, floaters, so still a bit confused as to what is the perfect way. I guarantee these little bullet proof shells on these GL would not have cracked without the peroxide. I should have Jorge Cervantes Technique scuffed them but I didn’t.

The GL had floated a good 48 solid hours, but I know their instructions ILGM I think you can float up to 72 hrs. I think the tails were really just in the process of forming in retrospect. I was worried about water logging. I am not sure why I did not wait a bit longer. You got me thinking about my process again. :thinking:

Maybe I was getting away with shorter tails with those Wedding Cake seeds just because that were so strong. Those things popped the peat line fast.

Goes back to my thought of the Free Seeds = Old Seeds. Only a wild guess.

I am still finding my way doing this. This Grow around is really only the 9th and 10th plant I have ever attempted to grow from seed, and Bud let me tell you I had a Brown thumb prior. I only killed Cactus by over watering before I started stressing these weeds.

1 Like

Got thru the ordering process with Seedsman.

So happy with the Shared Tips I cooked a Brisket you guys yesterday. I want my Weed to come out like my Briskets do. I finally figured out how to BBQ, so expanding my horizons a bit with the weeds.

Weed and Que.

If I get the hang of this weed growing might open a restaurant in Colorado somewhere? :smile:

I jumped back into the Seedsman account creation using the ordering process using the Edge Browser. I was thinking maybe a firefox issue? Setting up the account the site still seemed clunky. If I did not select my birthday number the drop down on their website FIRST the drop down would only show 3 calendar months of the year. I don’t like ordering this shit over the mail.

Anyway. I got a stash of Auto Seeds for later Grows after these GL or possibly the Zkittles I am plopping down into water later today?

Looks like I am going to get the Gold Leaf up today. Fingers Crossed. Pic attached. I lightly flicked off some peat trying to get this things vertical. Think I may back off my 9 am deadline with the GL a few hours more than likely as I got things to do.

I am guessing the Wedding Cakes Auto Seeds I had were FRESH. Popped a lot quicker than the Gold Leaf.

I am wondering if @Dennis62 remembers how long his Gold Leaf took to pop out of the dirt and say hello? Were your GL from ILGM or some other seed bank?

Full 6 days here in a few hours and I think I might have 3 Winners Actually?

I sill plan on Floating those 4 Zkittle Seeds if these Gold Leaf don’t come out to play by this afternoon.

This was my Seedsman Purchase. Most were only 3 or 5 packs. Various Producers of the genetics.

Colombian Jack Feminised
Gelato Feminised
Peyote Zkittle Feminised
California Kush Feminised

Seedsman Genetic Freebies

Blueberry Feminised
White Widow Feminised

Uploading: 20220316 2 - Copy.jpg…

2 Likes

When I first put them into the water they float I let them sit in a dark warm place overnight and then push the seeds down if they did not sink overnight and keep pushing down until they stay at the bottom, once they stay down I put them into paper towels in a baggie mostly closed and back to a warm dark place until tails are about 1/4" or more then plant into clear solo cups with HF soil about 1/4" deep and lightly covered I also put saran wrap with a slit over the cups to keep RH up until the plants almost touch the saran wrap
I’ve only had one seed not come up after planting but it was a super small seed that may have not been mature enough
The last seeds I did not want to grow a tail after 2 days into the bags so I put them back into the water with a dab of Peroxide overnight then back into paper towels and they had tails the next day

There is more than one way to do this as long as it works for you that’s all we care about
Talk later

2 Likes

Brisket looks on point brother!!

1 Like

CJ,

I just love to smoke good stuff Brother. What Can I say? Deep down in our artery clogged hearts,
don’t we all?

I think I rather have the skill set you and a few other Cats and Kittens around here have growing these weeds to perfection.

Think about this CJ…Cross some BBQ burnt ends with a Wrecking Ball Kush?

Think of the po$$ibilitieS? We might have something there? :laughing:

3 Likes

Hell yea brother for sure!!! Kush and Que!!! It would definitely be a hit i do believe. Pork shoulder and a brisket i did on a prior cook.

4 Likes

Very Nice. I have never tried cooking a Pork Butt. Briskets are a day killer, but I love doing them now that I got a food vac system.

The big old tough pieces to break them down are a real event for sure by the time you get done. Low and slow.

I have blue tooth meat temp probe to phone, so I have been having real good meat candy consistency. I should right?

Like pulling them out of the oven almost. I am cheating! Pellet Grill too. :joy:

I got going Gung Ho and put some Thick St Louis Ribs on the smoker right now. I wrapped them at 3 hr so they won’t dry out. I am going to look at 4 hr 30 to see if they done before I power down the fire.

Got to Grill in bulk then vac freeze to survive. Plus Grow your own Meds!

1 Like

Trying to get these little Gals Vertical.

I have my lamp at 37 watt and at a height of 23 Inches.

Any thoughts or opinions from out there in internet land to current lamp positioning and wattage?

I felt like my Jiffy plugs were too insulated as it is cool outside and too wet, so I am trying to dry out a bit.

3 Likes

Hey brother, looks like gold leafs are off to the races. Yes my gold leaf are ilgm seeds, and i place my seeds 1/2 inch in the middle of the pot and pour a 16 oz cup of water around the seed, so it soaks the root zone, dampen seed if top 1/2 gets dry. My seeds usually pop in 3 to 5 days, and so far i have 100% germination rate, and two plants did not make it. But feel pretty good about my success no matter where I got my seeds from. I had photo GL and they say tall plants, and i had some stretching in between nodes with her that you may not have with the auto version as they say compact size with the auto. But mine had great dense bud that smokes great with a nice indica high i love. Hope all goes well with your kids, happy growing brother :smiley:

2 Likes

Dennis

I just had a mass funeral for my Gold Leaf. I was presiding over the ceremony by spouting off a string of at least 100 cuss words in my mind and a few out loud. Dennis, I guess I needed Miracle Grow? LOL.

I floated 4 Z-Kittle Auto seeds yesterday 5 pm.

Going to use the Weed Whisper, SpankyJr1 method this time. The more I think about it, I am half tempted to float some Wedding Cake.

I think by far the better smoke of the seeds I have on hand.

@spankyjr1 I have 3 seedling cups 16 oz filled 90% up. My dirt is 1” from top of Red Cup. Should I remove another inch?

I am going to do use your non patent Saran Wrap Slit method. You dont have a trade mark on that step do you?

I have F’d around lost 7 days of progress with those Gold Leaf 2019 seeds. Maybe my seed storage method, Dry 75F, non-refrigerated screwed me up? Pretty darn sure I needed to wait for better tails, I also think too Soggy on peat plug.

This is the part of the weed growing that always is the hardest part for me. The seeds sinking right out the pack, the seed has to be cracked somewhere I can’t see with eye. I got one in my cup went right to the bottom like the Titanic. You ever seen that? Seems to be a bobbing up and down in the fluid.

I might have to fly Spanks out and feed him a steady string of BBQ until he can get my seeds above ground for me!