ILGM-Auto- Z-Kittles (4th Grow)

@MeEasy i definitely know what ur saying, i pick up things from everyone and put it all together as how want to grow and whats crazy the shit works lol

2 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::grin::grin::green_heart::green_heart: out of likes again

3 Likes

I think we have the same philosophy @MeEasy … thats what i say, Theres a million ways to skin this cat, but thers only 1 list of nutrients the plant eats. Find what works for you, watch others and read to tweak your knowledge and let her rip tater chip :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::grin::grin::beers::beers::green_heart::green_heart: no likes and it doesn’t let me leave a single :green_heart:

1 Like

I know some aren’t bought into the Epsom Salts but I do swear by it! It just takes a little though :wink:

1 Like

I like it too. I am trying to grow weed cheap as possible as far as the chemical line up goes. I think I got a lifetime supply + of it at The W for around 5 bucks, :wink:.

2 Likes

6/11/2022 Day 81 above the dirt.

Doubling up the days on this report/

I got more medical to attend to. I got to get into the mid frame of recovery and getting better. I have to go back and get cut on next week, so I am flushing Round 1 today out of necessity basically. I am going to have to get me a new closet for all the medical braces I have acquired.

I PH the water to 6.7. Reverse Osmosis Start up water needed a pinch of Epsom Salts to get the IONS up over the 100 PPM to get a steady reading. I am hoping to get a hair over 2 oz off the plant after the drying and curing. I am happy with it for linen closet Buds it will give me to smoke on.

I added around 140 OZ of water today, got my 20% run off, measured, and was reading 1950 PPM Run off at 6.2 PH coming out the bottom of the bag.

I had nipped a test LARF bud from one cola stalks off the bottom a week or so ago. I liked the effect. The plant is getting ripe now and making some serious stink. I am not a fan of the Z-kittle aroma. I liked the Terps smell coming off the wedding cake much more as far as smells go.

I am going to take another tiny bud off the bottom. Smoke it while the plant dries out after the first flush. I am not going to do the 48 darkness. Not the best of time for me to be playing around with horticulturing.

6/13/2022 Day 83 above the dirt.

Final Flush today. Got 102 PPM and 6.5 PH fresh water input. Pinch of Epsom Salts to get the Rev Osmosis water above 100 PPM, so I can get the good PH Lock.

Run off 1250 PPM. Not sure I like this number to go into cut down with but going to go with it.PH out 6.4

I got 48 oz of fresh water sitting on top of dried dirt in that 3 gal bag. Going to hit with 2 to 3 more rounds of 48 oz here in the next 15 min.

My test weed tasted a bit harsh as I baked it outside in the garage in the heat. Anyway reminds me of my hair dried weed I did my first grow.

My attempts have improved, but I needed that test smoke to see if I was tasting that metallic taste I got with some gold leaf I did not flush properly a grow or so ago.

I did not taste the metallic, but harsh yes on the instant dried test bud, LOL.

I need to plan the finish better as I am getting into scheduling conflicts I have found.

It might be day 83 but the plant looks pretty amber and it is stinking. I am going to finish this flush #2 and then let it dry out and then cut it down and start the dry in the Grow Closet as the light will be taken down.

This plant is throwing off ripeness or near smells for sure. I am not getting the Terps smell like I got off the wedding cake which I liked made your mouth water getting your face down in the plant lifting it out to water.

I really liked the ILGM auto Wedding Cake. I smoked a bunch of that lately.

I am going to get back and at least give a full final report after I get these in the CVault their final resting place.

Going to do my best to make sure I get a good dry and cure not rushing anything. I am at 77F inside the house. No humidifier +10F /34RH inside grow box at 100F outside.

6 Likes

Nice fat nugs, looking good :+1:

4 Likes

Very nice my friend :smiley: congratulations

3 Likes

Dennis glad to see you are still around and popped in to say hello.

How many miracle grow converts did you convince today? :grinning:

I am drinking Brother @NUG61 's Kool Aide with his secret :wink: Reverse Osmosis “Lucas method” which is working wonders on my grow. It seems not to care about Horrible Water for start off. It is magic. This Lucas method kept my leaves Green / Lush up until the fresh water flushing and ripening of the plant.

4 Likes

Looking good best of luck with your health issues! if you need to vent go for it you are among friends here!

3 Likes

Beautiful work, Work. Looking fat & delicious :yum: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Shes looking great brother!! :beers:

1 Like

6/15/2022 Day 85 above dirt.

Alright, I actually decided to do the 48 hours of darkness before the chop down. I will cut down tomorrow before the lights are due to come back on.

Plant looking pretty good. I have the cola spread out pretty good so the light was hitting the cola even at the bottom. For ILGM Z-Kittle Auto this one looks pretty good.

All for now. Going to have to get busy with life here in a while. Trying to get a bunch of stuff done while I can still move around a bit.

Got to get the pipe loaded for the 0420 roll call.

Stay Lit my Friends.

4 Likes

6/18/2022 Day 88 Cut Down

6/19/2022 Day 89 Hanging for 28 hours

The plant actually had a little bit over 48 hrs of dark. The buds are pretty full as I was able to spread out the cola and have the light get to the lower portion.

I grew 3 plants in this space previously and I got 14 OZ, but a lot of LARF from Midway down. The Buds that got blasted by the light were pretty nice. I got my head right puffing on them for sure.

So currently the Closet is at 77F, 52 % RH.

I have the wicking rag trick going on that @spankyjr1 shared.

I have Hot water in the bucket the Humidifier going pulling thru the 4” closet intake. I may move the humidifier in the closet and remove the bucket?

Any thoughts on moving humidifier in the Drying box?

I am going to keep a eye on the plants and will trim and throw in the Tupperware early as opposed to being late and have the weed get crunchy on me.

I even decided to click and post a selfie.

5 Likes

What’s the RH in the drying chamber?
I’m having a hard time keeping mine below 60RH with only a couple weeks left to flower
Looks just like you lol

Happy Father’s Day to all the Father’s out there! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nicely done sir :beers: congratulations on the chop :grinning: :clap:

1 Like

Spanks,

I currently have 47% RH and 77F inside the box. I am able to get it up to around 53% for awhile when I put in the bucket of Hot Water inside the box.

It is crazy HOT and the humidity is LOW outside.

I am going to try and use the Hellraiser pinch with slight give back as a sign to throw in the Tupperwear and start burping the weed.

It is crunchy dry here.

Question for the stoners who want to reply…On average are you hanging he weed 4 or 5 days before you start the curing? I know it has to be location specific. I think I went 4 or 5 days before but that was winter time. currently Still pretty wet feel to it. Do I go thru the smells like Hay every time during the drying process?

Current status is at 48 hours of drying. I am going to get some black market weed to hold me over until the end of the year. Next harvest will be some Christmas Buds. I have got a new location to grow out of.

I have invested in a HLG 350 Diablo, and a 3x3 Gorilla Tent with the extension installed. I think the 2x4 would be a easier tent to grow out of, but I cant conceal a 2x4 within the closet I chose to use. I am debating on trying to grow 4 and scrog them inside that 3x3 or just grow 3. I have gotten a brand new wet dry vac I plan on using to suck out the water from tray.

I am a loaner, but a tent in the open kind of freaks me out to have it dominating the space. Got me the new Cloud 69 controller with 2 new 6" new Infinity fans, all programmed thru the app. Got me a tower 36" fan to blow off a low hanging CFM bar. Going to install the 6" vent cover thru the roof. I think that will be the only way I can keep it cool enough to grow weeds.

My 36" catch tub I had to modify with a dremel to get it to sit inside the tent.

3 Likes

Awesome!!! Your gonna love that 350R!!! Nice selection of beans. That Purple Ghost Candy can get a bit tall, just fyi, if you didnt see the beast i grew in dwc

3 Likes

I saw that Big @ss plant in the Super closet. How much weed did you cure out of that plant?

Also did you have drastic height variation on the Purple Ghost Candy?

I think I want to keep same strain to have them remain at the similiar heights.

I think it will be either PGC or that California Kosher Kush.

Still debating how many I want to attempt in that 3x3 space. Too Crowded and get crappy light penetration at the bottom of the plant. I know I could go from 1 plant to possible 4 in that space. Not sure what I am going to do other than wait for the heat to die down until later in the year.

3 Likes