ILGM and their genetics!

ILGM Cheese Auto :smirk: I guess these seeds do work.

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m not trying to be arguemenative however thereā€™s always going to be an anomaly in a genetic trate. You can have your genes balanced out but there is always going to be the 1 percent you canā€™t control. I know I have received a genetic bummer and so have many other growers it happens. For the most part yes Roberts genetics are awsome but thereā€™s always going to be a few beans out of a stock that are inferior. Auto that have to be tricked into flower are very common as I know of 2 other growers on this site with ilgm beans that just arenā€™t what we are used to but it happens. I can prove with pics at lights on. Only reason I havenā€™t culled is because everything else is there but bud structure. But hey 3 out of 20 canā€™t really complain to much (we can vent our frustration but thatā€™s about it) but it will make great edibles and hash
Even with science nothings 100 percent

2 Likes

Wow super fresh you said not ww?

WHERE do you get those cartoons

1 Like

Off google LOL

LOL okay ill look

1 Like

Look up Weed cartoons you will get a ton

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @merlin44 @MBgrower @raustin @anon95385719
@crazyots @Sirsmokes

9 Likes

There you Go @Royc On your way to cartoon havenā€¦

@NTMAREMACH

One Iā€™m sorry for being so late with this apologize and 2nd for not reading the hole thread. Take care and B Safe

Will

A little late to seeing this , here is my GDP , and I didnā€™t think it would be as purple as the picture when ordering these seeds ! But itā€™s even better!

7 Likes

Woohoo look at those crappy genetics lmao
Nice job @Harleydude1969

2 Likes

yea , Iā€™m not that happy :rofl:

10 Likes

Wow!!! Very impressive!

2 Likes

Thank you !!

2 Likes

Definitely some nice looking plants brother @Harleydude1969

2 Likes

Hereā€™s part of my last grow. Chemdawg and Banana Kush. Iā€™ve already given out quite a bit. Each jar contains about 32 gms. of buds which is always under K-9 surveillance.

11 Likes

Awe, what a good doggie watching the buds.

3 Likes

Where can I get 500 seeds for 5 bucks sign me up

Total noob here too and all mine germinated I have one that is slow, crippled and barely made it out of the soil. Pretty sure it was my bad on that one.