ILGM and their genetics!

Nice job @MindlessCorpse
And @Viktor7

2 Likes

Nice!! @MindlessCorpse
Well done!!

1 Like

It’s been a year now since I started growing ILGM seeds and here’s my last grow results from Robert’s seeds. I started three Green Crack seeds with all of them germinating and going full term. My final dry weight was about 3.5 pounds of beautiful buds. :grinning:

19 Likes

@NTMAREMACH

Nice Hull!

2 Likes

Nice job @NTMAREMACH wow, how many jars is that?

@bob31 There’s 38 oz. and I still had quite a bit more drying. I ended with just over 54 oz in jars with a couple more oz. of smaller buds I’ll use for butter. I had to go and get a couple more dozen jars at Wally World and the woman ask me at the register what I was canning. I told her Green Crack jokingly and she thought it was some type of veg. lol

8 Likes

wally world where the customer is king! lol

Thats a great problem to have.

2 Likes

My son doesn’t smoke but some of his friends do so I let him have what he needs There goes 9 oz. lol

1 Like

Thats what its all about! Spreading the love! Reminds me, I need some lovin’

2 Likes

If I knew how to meet up I have a jar of lovin just for you.

2 Likes

maybe someday brother that is an awesome gesture I’m sure there might be something in my stash for you too! With all the different activities going on in the state, you just never know! @NTMAREMACH

From what I hear you’re going to really like that Green Crack!

I was thinking lovin on a smaller scale for now (I had some vape, lol)

1 Like

Hey Latewood good seeing you in the podcast lately and the one with Jeff Lowenfels was amazing, also where I learned about the farm , I was hoping to ask you some questions about it!

Glad you are watching the podcast. Much information shared every week.

“The farm”. What do you mean. Ask away. Depends on what you are asking…I guess…LOL :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah for sure, I’ll see you in a little while!
I was just curious if this the guy with the peppers. If you have it open to the public or if I might could come get peppers, seeds or just to chat and talk aquaponics! I’m from the area not to far away! I would love to bring you some different fruit seeds and talk if your okay with it!

Hey Sorry,

IN February, I inadvertently got locked out of my Cpanel and could not access emails for 3 weeks or so.

I have all kinds of seeds I can sell or trade but, time is at a premium and I am not sure I need another project or chore to do…LOL :smiley:

I did not mean to ignore you. It is possible we could chat on Skype. This would be safe and does not give out location, etc…

Peace, lw

I bought LSD seeds and they have been great. My question is is it a potential genetic trait for the LSD TO produce a top site in the middle of the upper fan leaves. Only one has done this.

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

Hey Bro,

Why don’t you start your own topic on your discovery/issue and we can look at it exclusively instead of in this customer service compaint topic.

We could help you better and it would be your topic.

I cannot really see or understand what you mean. “tag” me in the new topic so I can find you. Would love to help.

Thanks , lw

1 Like

Started topic in indoor the grow section