ILGM and their genetics!

I’d like to mention how I made the mother of all mistakes,…errrrr, excuse being declined health, work, etc,…I had put all my males in a spare tent I hadn’t used in several years in my grow shed, a tent next to the now flowering tent, but I hooked up the wrong electrical circuit, …one on 12/12 light instead of straight electricity 24 hrs,…apparently the missing timer I was looking for was hooked up behind the tent,…took less than five days for a couple males to start shooting pollen, and the pollen was likely carried over to my flowering tent that started flower for well over a week,.and it gets even more funny, where previous I had a six inch duct connecting the two while I used one vortex fan to suck out heat previous, but when the male tent shut off so did its own vortex fan but not the flowering tent that has its vortex fan stayed on(thereby surely sucking in some pollen!)…so now I have the flowering plants back on a 18/6 light schedule,…for at least a month,…they were already overgrown----too tall generally and root bound pots, I may have to re pot to large ass pots and more soil,…the only up side is that I can make some more gold leaf and white widow clones without fear they are flowering cuttings,…but they all had the very early beginnings of flowers starting, …the worste kind of mistake, and before anyone calls me totally stupid even though I have previous success as a beginner two years ago, I have been desparate for males to play around making some seeds and getting experience, my only mistake was thinking I had the males on a vegging light cycle till I get my new seeding tent set up inside the house, for experimentation. Oh,…as for light,…I had a friend growing some weed several years ago, he caused small unuseable seeds to be grown by always going into that grow room on the 12/12 light cycle, giving them small samples of light every so often, so he didn’t have alot of seeds in the bud mix. My main problem in not being completely set up for my breeding experiments is basically chronic fatigue, I believe my nervous system was damaged by some exposure to deadly chemicals during military service years ago, coupled with being older, I just am making mistake after mistake more than when I even started growing weed several years ago, sometimes I can’t think straight.

7 Likes

Hehehe…damn I can’t think of a good excuse for all the mistakes I make…
The last one was…I thought I’d put some earthworm castings and bat guano in my Happy Frog-thinking it would rev up my seedlings…NOT!! I gave them nitrogen toxicity, everything turned dark dark green.
I was able to get them stabilized by flushing 20g of 6.5pH through each plant…the sad thing was it took me reading back in my journal to figure out what I did. It did stunt them in overall yield, but was very sweet.
I figure the day I quit making mistakes is the day I get dirt thrown on me…:wink:

Dragon

10 Likes

We do not change names of topics in customer service in order to be transparent. Let the community answer the complaint. We also make sure that the company is notified. Title is great, IMO. I

4 Likes

post is off topic. No reply here.

@latewood Sorry I was trying to be funny?

2 Likes

Here is the current state of my ILGM genetics. White widow and Jack Herer…

15 Likes

Yeah those are pretty crappy! @Stomper

9 Likes

These seeds suck a$$

16 Likes

With an anonymous handle, you can’t expect honesty…

5 Likes

Just had to put another $.02 in:
I just had my very first seed not Germ…must be those IGLM genetics :slight_smile:
I figure that one out of over 200 is a fantastic ratio!
Now I have to look back in my journal to see what I might have done different…
only thing I noticed was when I put them in dirt, one of the GSC had cracked but wasn’t showing a tail yet,
So me being me, instead of waiting another day or so I went ahead and put it in dirt,
In hind-sight I should have waited another 24-48 hrs before potting up

Live-Grow-Learn
Dragon

7 Likes

Absolute beautiful harvest, I only hope I can do the same!! :slightly_frowning_face:

post #45… is that a pic of packaging ? Oh man… you are going to have to get on to yourself :grin:

3 Likes

Yea just crappy

18 Likes

Amen i know you are right been using for 40yrs and all it’s did is make my life worth living

3 Likes

If I could give you 10 Likes, I would! @james9668

Them damn ilgm genetics!! Man! First grow WW. Total weight 227 grams. Affectionately called lil monsters.

11 Likes

Thanks BOB 31 i never grew my own intill last year when i found ilgm and i have use them always !!!

4 Likes

I cant even make a joke of it. My Thanks to Mr. Bergman and ILGM,
my first grow, with a little help from the people of the ILGM Forums, 2 White Widow / photo’s

Dried and cured to 1lb 3.6oz

MC

20 Likes

Nicely done @MindlessCorpse

2 Likes

Great harvest bru, truly awesome

1 Like