ILGM and their genetics!

We should all show him how bad (NOT) the beans are my are so bad I have 13 strains now

I want to personally thank everyone of you who are sticking up for the company and Roberts genetics it really means a lot guys thank you

26 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry @Hogmaster for you having such a bad experience! However let me try to make it up to you by taking those buds off your hands so you donā€™t have to deal with that crap anymore! I promise you I will burn them like they deserve be treated!

12 Likes

Iā€™m a giver my friend if you were around I would be more than happy to give you some

10 Likes

9 Likes

Looks like you have the same problem and look what I just got today from ILGM

17 Likes

This is what you get when you hand out participation trophies !! I could tag every one in this thread but I think most of you already know this.

9 Likes

11 more days of curing then what, to the moon !!! Without seeds of course. . .

5 Likes

I gave you a like but what I really am is jealous. I have been using clones and I miss the seeds. Time for some Ilgm auto seeds for me I thinkā€¦

4 Likes

what did we get @Hogmaster?

4 Likes

10 SS haze, 5 gold leafā€¦ I can read through the packagesā€¦

9 Likes

I probably messed up my crop too. But oh well live and learn. The seeds I purchased from ilgm are doing great from genetics and bad from my stupidity as a first time grower.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know what my situation will be but when itā€™s time to get seeds ilgm will be the place. . . I want that trainwreck lol ā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m a newbie , I had my issues but still got more than expected. . . So keep going @SourD

5 Likes

@SourD, yeah, itā€™s my first grow and Iā€™m having issues with low ph runoff and leaves turning brown and spotsā€¦ Guess we have to roll with itā€¦ Should be better on 2nd growā€¦ It all good

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry @SourD your skill will develop because unlike the ā€œindividualā€ who started this tread you will probably listen and learn from this great forum.
I was a total newby in that I hadnā€™t grown anything but I have several successful harvests under my belt now.
My abilities are nowhere near most on here but I get what I need and learn more each grow.
Donā€™t be afraid to try new techniques because someone on this forum will be able to help you along

6 Likes

Damn fine harvest!
I am happy for you and envious all at the same timeā€¦lol

2 Likes

Look at that disgustingly crap budā€¦ man I hate ilgm

4 Likes

ā€˜ā€˜i see nowā€™ā€™ said the blind man to the deaf personā€¦

5 Likes

I just love all you guys and gals on this forum! You turned this negative post from a whiney, sniveling, never do well into a positive one by posting all your successes. Thatā€™s what life is about isnā€™t it? Trying new things and learning from your failures. Iā€™m happy to see the jokes on him (wish we could change the post title to include that). With his bad attitude he will never be successful with his grow no matter where he gets his seeds from. #ILGMSeedsRules - AB

22 Likes

@OldStoner i fixed your link it was broken

Will

4 Likes