ILGM and their genetics!

We all mess up nooby, but don’t bad mouth the mother ship of where all these lovely growers chat and share info. Got a problem? Show proof and talk to maj or latewood.

6 Likes

Ilgm isn’t the biggest or the highest rates sees bank. Google it and you’ll find ones that are? Doesn’t mean ilgms beans aren’t b3asts.

2 Likes

@NTMAREMACH, you must be really pissed off! Lol lmao

5 Likes

Everyone has their right to their opinion and obviously with everyone backing up Ilgm just goes to show you you can only place blame where blame is due and that has absolutely nothing to do with the genetics you even stated in one of your journals about a dehumidifier with the light on there’s your problem can’t have light in dark just saying stuff like that happens and I’m sure you said you covered it up I seen that. Stuff like that happens and I’m sure you said you covered it up I seen that But I still see no reason to bash on everything when we’ve done nothing but treat you with kindness and respect

10 Likes

@NTMAREMACH,

you got 2 1/2 to 3 pounds from two seeds and your not happy.
you have got to be kidding me! There are growers here in the forum that would give there left arm to have a harvest like that. If you think you can do better else where then don’t let the door hit you in the a… on the way out the door. and good luck with that!

Will

3 Likes

@garrigan62

@NTMAREMACH was being sarcastic!
He isn’t the bad guy here!

Its @Coperthwhite7 that’s the freaking idiot! Read the thread from the beginning.

5 Likes

Yeah will @NTMAREMACH is good he was defending as well the problem is @Coperthwhite7

2 Likes

@Rugar89 and @Hogmaster

I respect both of you but it sure looked to me as if he was adding fuel< to the fire.
But seeing how both of you are sticking up for him i will apologize to him

Will

10 Likes

Thanks @Rugar89 @Hogmaster for helping clear up that I’m not the bad guy here. Sometimes I should read through my post before hitting reply but this one kind of made me angry. I’m new to growing and have made my own mistakes but in no way would I blame ILGM seeds for my screw ups. @garrigan62 I know I did make it sound like I was agreeing with him and fueling the fire and for that I apologize, just an old guy who has no patients for idiots.

12 Likes

Whoever the kid is is an asshole and I would say just ban him from group and we/us can continue to grow and learn from others. I personally have no problem with the beans from this site and will continue to buy from here.

5 Likes

I got exactly what you were saying
With those awesome buds and that much weight
Your my hero for another day!
I don’t do many 2 day hero awards but you deserve it
@NTMAREMACH
Keep a growing the force is with you

6 Likes

@garrigan62… He was joking to point how good his seeds were… It was sarcasm… @NTMAREMACH has been showing what you can do with good genetics and the awesome skills he has growing…his stuff is awesome…

4 Likes

I’m with @hillbilly103: @NTMAREMACH is my hero for not only the best post on Yohay yesterday but those buds were bad ass!

4 Likes

Yeah @garrigan62 I took it as him showing how good his grow on only 2 seeds was to the guy in a suck on this kind od fashion that actually made me chuckle out loud . And this is how crappy my seeds have been

they suck so bad I have only been back to buy more 4 times in 10 months

22 Likes

I’ve bought seeds from other seed banks and here also. . . My seeds from here I would put up against any seed bank. . . Why did you have a light in your tent in the dark period, that is where your beans came from lol. . . Hey you didn’t have to buy them, just watch for balls in the future everyday so you’ll be on top of it. . . Your mistakes you can’t blame the company for, just accept and keep going let the baby cry sometimes :sob:

6 Likes

Very nice @Oldstoner

2 Likes

Awesome job brother …

3 Likes

Thanks @Stonetothebone I had to run up and check this grow and yep still the same great genetics they always have had . These are about 10 weeks old

14 Likes

Good one !!!@Oldstoner … They are looking great. . .

2 Likes

they are looking great @Oldstoner! those should be ready soon!

3 Likes