ILGM and Canada, possible again?

Back when I first started growing, I used to get my seeds from ILGM. But now that Canada has legalized cannabis, ILGM does not ship here anymore… :crazy_face:
I know that last year @Nicky ask about it, but I am checking to see if there’s been any kind of update on that front.
Does ILGM plans to start shipping to Canada again soon?
If they are not, would we be allowed to start a topic discussing where Canadians could get their seeds?
Without giving away their website, just by mentioning their names…? (I am pretty sure of the answer to this one, but you never know 'till you ask so…)

I would love to get my hands on some of the strains I first bought here, before I knew what to do with them. And see what they could have been… Strains like White Widow, Super Silver Haze, Og Kush…, Seriously, I was an ILGM fanboy when I did not have any idea what I was doing… Now that I have a better idea what to do with them… I can’t get them anymore… :sob: :sob: :sob:

What do you think @dbrn32?

3 Likes

Better to get opinion on this from @latewood

3 Likes

Yip @latewood was the one who chimed in to my post last year, he said it was something they wanted to do and they were working on in the future (if I recall)

Great re post and ty for the tag!!

2 Likes

Hello everybody, just bumping this topic!

So @latewood, any development for a “trade agreement” between our countries? :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

it would be great to have accessibility to your products here in Canada it seems like a wasted opportunity to not be shipping here being as it is legal both for medical and recreational looking forward to Canada being added to the countries you ship to

2 Likes

Say what? Thats just seems odd to me. There are many awesome canadian seed banks tho…

@kaptain3d hit me up on instagram if you ever want ILGM beans. I would be happy to send them on to you in Canada. I may or may not be a citizen of both countries.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @StickyFrostyBuds :smile:
That’s super nice of you and really appreciated.
But there’s no need. I already have some fantastic friend that do this for me. :wink: :nerd_face: :wink:

With the few contests I won here and some really nice trades with my friend, I’m set for a long while on ILGM genetics!

Thanks a million for the offer though!

2 Likes