Ilgm Afghan indoor and outdoor grow

Tell you what I’m using the leftovers a flower power on my cheese and Chong and that thing is taking off bigger than everything else

2 Likes

Should be a good grow and nice im guessing 9 week flower or around there, wouldn’t have guessed it to be an auto

1 Like

I like the flower power nutrients ill wind up investing in them again when mine are about done which they are almost done

Yeah I’ll be ordering the big bags I know what I need now I’m not changing if the results and up the way I think they will

1 Like

Yea definitely lol, by far one of the best nutrients Ive used Ive had a hard time finishing my old ones since Ive used these ones

1 Like

Exactly and you don’t want to dump it out and waste it because it works too just not as well

1 Like

Exactly I figured out a way to use them though im using them for my dispensary seeds and dumping them wastes money

1 Like

Ok guys @Hogmaster @Majiktoker so nice if I’m following you guys the Iglm nute line sounds like a home run and I should be considering switching to them
You guys are selling me on them hahahaha
:+1: Loooking good majiktoker

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 its a great investment bro

1 Like

I’ll definitely be looking into it @Majiktoker I’ll need to finish my supply first tho I stocked up not to long ago so maybe another grow then I’ll order some :+1:
But thanks for reassuring me it’s worth the investment brother

1 Like

My pleasure bro how are you

I’m good just at work taking a quick break checking the threads a bit
Happy late Father’s Day brother

1 Like

Thanks bro much appreciated

1 Like

Caused from potassium deficiency

Ilgm lowryder 40 days in flower still had 2 days until original update however phone is getting shut off Wednesday will have it back on Thursday morning smells like pungent skunk

11 Likes

Nice brother looking super nice @Majiktoker

1 Like

Thanks man, shes a relatively easy strain to grow had no problems the entire grow with this plant

2 Likes

Nice I’ve never tried the low Ryder strain :+1:
I’m sure I’ll get around to it eventually hahaha

2 Likes

This is my second try, first time I did descent got an oz dry weight, this time probably definitely have more than an oz and this one smells better lol

That’s an auto ? Majiktoker

Yes sir @Countryboyjvd1971 lowryder auto from ilgm

1 Like