Ilgm Afghan indoor and outdoor grow

That’s a big fan leaf hahhaha and. You are a mad scientist lol I agree with @Hogmaster majiktoker lol :joy:

2 Likes

Lol thanks for the compliments guys maybe some day soon but not quite yet @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

trainwreck in the back super silver haze in the front

Trainwreck sister

Super skunk auto all by her lonesome for now she has a friend coming out in the next couple days

8 Likes

:heart_eyes: they are looking great and healthy, buddy , Yeah, super skunk gone a have compagny, woohoo

2 Likes

Yea, one of the gorilla glues and an orange kush from a dispensary

1 Like

I just hope that you don’t have any unwanted surprise visitors… Do you plan to have a little surprise for them :smiling_imp::wink:

2 Likes

Absolutely you know I do lol, cameras are ran, fence is charged and im waiting lol otherwise you and I both bro fingers crossed

5 Likes

Finger crossed , bro, and lol :wink:, just making sure :wink: I knew…

1 Like

Lol, if any thing goes outside ill be prepared from now on i just dont wanna stop growing outside because i dont want to provoke a home invasion

May look into getting some reg seeds that i can grow for the hell of it outside then if they get taken its nothing to special just some dirt weed in which i wouldnt smoke any ways lol

3 Likes

Good idea, :+1::ok_hand:, anyway, you are prepare and there is nothing like the sungrown… And by putting some poor quality female regular weed, if they succeed, they will be deceived, disapoint , lol :wink: :+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

Lol exactly and keeps every one out of harms way not that I want them to keep coming back cause I dont but if i can keep violence minimal to none thats a better outcome

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree, anyway, violence always reach for more violence and blood for more blood. … always been and always gone a be like that… So, I have to go for the rest of the afternoon, see ya later brother :laughing: :grinning:

1 Like

You and I both family day today

1 Like

Dont wanna hijack SourD’s thread lol are the 9 you have now different variety or same strains, sorry man hard to remember with all the topics I visit in a day

@Hogmaster that was just beautiful instant thought was like like like and about 100 more lol

I have 2 ssh 2 gold leaf -(ilgm) 2 gorilla glue a blueberry (ilgm) a cheeseauto a cheese and Chong and a lemon :lemon: ice

4 Likes

Yeah that picture was my baby

1 Like

Nice variety that sounds good lol the lemon ice sounds intriguing

1 Like

Doing one of each one and promix with flower power nutrients in the Fox Farm see how they do

It’s an auto supposed to be good

1 Like