Ilgm Afghan indoor and outdoor grow

Have you ever seen the worlds smallest auto I think I have one it’s been going for four months he didn’t care for the soil I put it in with my garden smells great looks great she’s about 9 inches tall and looks done but there’s Maybe a half a bowl on her

2 Likes

Lol it happens I haven’t in a long while lol but she looks good

1 Like

But she smells really good I might get one or two bowls out of it maybe a J

Better than nothing lol, id imagine so shes really sugary

1 Like

That’s actually funny almost no worth the effort @Hogmaster a bowl or two
She’s pretty tho

Ilgm lowryder auto

Ilgm northern lights auto she was fimmed 2 days ago started flower yesterday

Gorilla glue #4 plant 1

Gorilla glue #4 plant 2 just realized shes got a problem so we will get on that

3 Likes

Will upload more pictures of the rest later

1 Like

My overnight project yay no sleep lol

3 Likes

But well worth staying up for

Definitely here are more pictures of the rebuild 2 hours in

Top of the engine

Bottom of the engine first picture was the bottom side of the pistons with connecting rods engine completely tore apart engine block and all

Where im at now in 2 hours, almost fully assembled engine, well worth staying up @Hogmaster

4 Likes

you’re in deep toker!!! lol
it is all fun and games until the torque wrench comes out!! that will cost em’…lol

2 Likes

Lol @BIGE
Your a animal @Majiktoker that out of your racer ?
Plants look great lol hope you made some

2 Likes

Yea its one of the engines I have sitting around though not for my rally car its for a different car. @BIGE had it out all night entire engine is torqued as well.

@Countryboyjvd1971 I do plan on tearing the rally cars engine here soon though and thanks I looked at time and realized it was a couple hours to do all of it

3 Likes

Hopefully my girls are fine we just got a shit ton of hell 2 inches in diameter when you see golf balls flying out of the sky like crap here we go

1 Like

Ugh! Hope your girls are ok. I’m at work and it poured earlier. No hail thankfully. I feel like I need to start collecting animals and building an arc. My babies need sun!

1 Like

Damn dude lol fingers crossed they are ok

1 Like

that suks @Hogmaster! i hope all is well brother!

1 Like

Ilgm Afghan the sister I kept

Ilgm super skunk auto

Ilgm super silver haze

Ilgm trainwreck sisters

6 Likes

Just put my one Afghani Gold into flower yesterday, and planted an Afghani Clone outside as well! SO excited!!

Now I know I’m way behind lol, but it’ll still be fun to do this grow with you guys!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Woohoo you in the dirt outside brother :+1::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes