Ilgm Afghan indoor and outdoor grow

Awesome :clap:
Only if it was that neat and laid out for you brother
Lol
I read wiring diagrams all the time as well for my work
Don’t know if you deal with this but there are a couple Commercial HVAC MFG that use all black wire and number them with the stickers which is fine till they all start to fall off and you need to trace each wire individually and remark them hahahahaha
I’ve spent weeks dealing with shorts on equipment like that hahahha
I just don’t know about cars my friend or very little lol

3 Likes

It pretty much is lol I did the color coding in the book which every thing in the car has ribbed and taped insulation and the wires run in a circle around the car so in all honesty now the book is color coded the car is becoming self explanatory let alone Ive been through 1/2 the engine bay already lol.

Ive done houses to, in hvac do they use black as the excited wire? Lmao I hate when the stickers fall off

2 Likes

Haven’t done HVAC though but id imagine its quite simple

2 Likes

After time it is but still a pain

3 Likes

I would love to see your rally car sometime where do you race usually all over?

3 Likes

Back woods all over Arizona, ive raced her in California a couple times, ill race her any where there is a race rally or street race lots of people try and race on the road so that usually happens to but I usually race all over the place.

She was also wrecked in the snow so its missing the front bumper that’s yet to be replaced as well lol.

She was originally a sour candy apple green color with spy and hks stickers, all the stickers faded away though

3 Likes

I love it that’s so awesome i’m a quarter-mile straight line guy

3 Likes

She runs a quarter mile in 10.5 shes not to to fast but for a little car gets the point across really quick. Im gonna put ACL titanium forged pistons with grade a ACL steel connecting rods and bolts with a forged crankshaft from hks racing ACL titanium as well she raps out at 7500 rpms has upgraded hardened steel valve shims on the exhaust side drilled camgears with a double link timing chain. Soon to add hardened steel valve shims to intake side and she should be able to run a 9 sec quarter mile rap out at 10,000 rpms and also gonna put in a flex plate that puts off 800 ft lbs of torque

Also that’s no turbo’s I wanna put a twin turbo kit on her as well with precision turbo’s both 85mm

4 Likes

@Majiktoker dude I’m so happy I wanted to show you my white widow harvest got 2.88 ounces dry off of her she hardly had any leaves on her took me 15 minutes to trim

sounds like you’re gonna have a very nice little motor what do you have In it I have a 383 stroker motor setting on the motor mount at my old man’s I was going to put in the 57 Chevy we had

5 Likes

Yum, was she an auto or the feminized and that’s a good harvest especially if it was from the auto.

She has a rare engine for that model she has a special edition 2.0 4 cylinder. And she has a kick ass little engine has alot of power, has the power of a V6 roars like an inline 6 or small V8. She had been rebuilt every thing but pistons and crankshaft, shes had a little over $12,000 dumped in the engine alone so far has been built with billet and summit racing parts as well as a little bit of Tomei parts which all are racing.

She has legitimately half of a Ferrari engine and same exact setup as a Ferrari engine pretty crazy to think that but its exactly identical to a 599 gtb Ferrari just half of it.

But the engine is a sr20 engine really powerful little engines. Nice engine a good choice for 383 stroker

Best races Ive ran her against was a 96 firebird she ran away from the firebird no problem. Raced a performance package V6 mustang it got me off the line it came back won a quarter mile by a car length, and the fastest one shes raced was a performance package V8 challenger 2014 and we stayed bumper to bumper had almost even times.

I wanted to swap her from front wheel drive to a rb26 AWD 6 speed manual with 1600 horsepower but dont currently have funds for that lol

1 Like

Not to bad brother all you need to know is how and when things should be running lol
Wiringbis wiring I guess shearer it be 12 ,24 120, 240etc
@Hogmaster is right tho it has its moments
A switch is still a switch
Some differences between D.C. An A.C but other wise basically the same I’m sure if you can do a car you could wire controls systems as well brother

2 Likes

Those four cylinders man that’s one of the fastest cars I’ve ever seen besides going into nitro funny car is and stuff I’ve seen six second four banger they’re bad ass excuse my French

2 Likes

And yes it was a auto ww it was a fun grow

never trimmed it or anything that’s natural growth

10 Likes

Yea exactly if you can do one set of wiring you can do it all, though from cars and houses its the exact opposite lol. Im sure I could if I really tried @Countryboyjvd1971

@Hogmaster no doubt, mine is one of the quicker 4 cylinders Ive seen and been in. Id believe it they get quick with alot of money and time lol and 10.5 was before putting in the hardened steel valve shims new camshafts and oil pump shed probably run a 9.75 maybe a quicker right now lol but she died with an electrical problem before I could put her back out on another quarter mile

1 Like

Nice job I have 1 Ww auto and she will be germinated soon hopefully shell fill up like yours. 2 ozs is pretty good off her is that her dry weight or wet weight

1 Like

Your a sharp guy bro I have know doubt you could do it dam if I can So it lmao

1 Like

Thanks bro maybe a simple explanation and id be good to go i amaze myself with how fast I pick things up and learn…we can do any thing we put our mind to, granted it involves more brain power but you cant learn if you dont try lol

So to speak there is no limit to learning except for what you limit yourself to, with time we can learn alot but will never learn everything lol

4 Likes

Well said sir
:v::cowboy_hat_face:John
A double well said sir :+1::clap::clap::clap::clap::v::v: @Majiktoker

2 Likes

I added an edit to that as well kinda blew my own mind for a minute lol definitely true though lots of people now days really cant seem to grip that lol

2 Likes