If you’ve grown white widow autos

My ww are about to finish and I’m germinating the gg as I type. I’m excited for the gga I hope they turn out well.

2 Likes

And no I dropped the seed in a jiffy pot and after 6 days I had it in the tent and from their I harvested it exactly 8 weeks after that wasn’t the biggest she was my first grow still pulled nice purple nugs off her.

4 Likes

Wow 9 weeks seed to harvest?

2 Likes

I want to do another round with the white widow as I have it more tuned in now I really got some nice colors to pop just playing with temps. And things.

2 Likes

I’m using a growmol 600 watt blurple in the front of the tent and a 1000 watt dimmavle mh hps towards the back the plants are living the different spectrums for sure.

2 Likes

I think once my gold leafs come out I may do a few more white widows this has got me wanting to give them a second go now that I’m a little more seasoned

3 Likes

Just dropped two more whit widow autos one my wife is gonna grow for her first in a five gal dwc and one I’ll do in a 5 gallon fabric pot with my soil mix that I made.

1 Like

Got an Auto ILGM WW going - DWC now finishing week 4

4 Likes

PS you’re gonna have a FULL tent with four :flushed::grin:

1 Like

Day 55 from seed. There are 15 plants in this 3x4, it’s a little tight!:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Jesus juniper! What size pots?

2 Likes

@Coen3440
Nice :drooling_face:

2 Likes

1 gal, 2 gal, and one 3 gal.
The one gal plants are about a week ahead of the 2 gal, and the 3 gal is like 2 weeks behind.
The white widows are at least a week ahead of the Blueberry and AHaze.

2 Likes

You’re all over the place bro lol :joy: keep us posted on this wild journey :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@Coen3440
Hi
At a guess ,how much bud do you think you will harvest? :face_with_monocle:

Hopefully about a lb, but it will be spread out over like 3 weeks. I have 15 seedlings going in a 4x7 room I just built too. I have a grow journal you can take a look at, I put up pics every few days.

1 Like

@Coen3440
Oh… :drooling_face:

@Coen3440
Hi
I looked for journal cannot find it.
How do I find it. :flushed:

Well this is a link to the last post you will have to scroll up, I always just click on people names, and then when it brings up the little preview you click on it again, then you can see the topics they made, and the stuff they post in.

Hey ash did you ever get your baby sorted? Is she doing better

2 Likes