If you’ve grown white widow autos

Rooms maxed out so it is wat it is at this point…they have 10-12in space from light…issue has always been keeping them down and i noticed that each plant is at a diff stage but all sprouted the same

2 Likes

The same here this 3 in the pic sprouted the same day

1 Like

If be happy with 9 ounces off this lot, but yea I have some main colas thicker then a beer can but pretty fluffy. Although a lot less fluffy then they were a week ago. Home stretch now. Will update when I harvest

1 Like

These are monsters. What’s your light setup?

Believe it or not those are just plan ole burples act power 250W each. Rated 1200W. I keep the lights very close during veg.

3 Likes

I’m running very similar. Rated 600 actually pulling 200 watts x 2 lights. How close?

1 Like

A foot or less. Cannabis is a very light hungry plant also I run the bloom switch from seeding to harvest.

1 Like

Here were mine towards the end. 315 CMH. I’m new to the light, and wondering if maybe I had the light to close for a while. These lights are powerful, so maybe I contributed to the inconsistent bud density.

6 Likes

Mine are looking similar I think they’ll look just like these when finished haha

1 Like

This is one of my WW autos at day 40 from seed with a 600 W Hps

6 Likes

Day 40? Wow these are gonna be a good yield

2 Likes

WW, BB, Ahaze autos day 38 and 40
@Sherlockhomie

4 Likes

Makes me want to switch to hps

1 Like

Yea and they are like 180$ not 500$

1 Like

You can maybe see them a little better here, check out my grow journal. @Sherlockhomie

3 Likes

I am about to add a 4x9 bud area and it’s only going to be about 5-600$ For lights and fans to grow an extra 30 or so plants. You deff don’t have to break the bank. I spent 600$ on seeds and 600 on equipment and I’ll be good to go inside all winter, and outside all summer.

1 Like

I just checked my grow calendar it was exactly 8 weeks from when I put seedling in tent til harvest day

2 Likes

@shady424 I am going to try and start one week seedling, 2 weeks veg, 3 weeks bud, 3 weeks bud. Have 4 areas in my rooms and harvest every 3 weeks, with the plants being 9 weeks old, so I hope I can keep my harvest times around there. What did you grow?

1 Like

Exactly 8 weeks of flowering?

I did the white widow gorilla glue autos were my first in soil. Most recent grow was two skittlez autos harvested also soil and a jack 47xl was my first hydro dwc grow I have two gold leaf photos finishing up in the tent now and a blueberry auto seedling in the dwc now replacing jill that’s what I named my jack. The only space I really have is my tiny closet for seedlings and I have my 4x4 shoved in pantry that like 6x5 so not much room when we move want to go all hydro I fell in love my jack is so sticky and sweet I just find the hydro more controlled and the beneficial than the soil.

2 Likes