If you’ve grown white widow autos

Just curious if I can get a general consensus from the members here as from the journals and posts I’ve read there seems to be a pretty big span.

For those of you who have grown white widow autos. How accurate was the 8 weeks of flowering for you?

Did yours go way longer? Way shorter? Exactly end of 8 weeks?

All input welcome for Marley research :joy:

4 Likes

when I grew them, they went between 85 and 100 days total. Not sure how much of that was flowering. I’ve had 8 of them finish within that time frame…

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the response.

1 Like

I’ve grown White Widow ILGM autos, seed to harvest ten weeks maybe longer, they fattened up night last several weeks. :grin: Grow on my growmie :v: oh pulled just over six oz from her and almost seven oz from Zkittlez.

3 Likes

I’m finishing week 10 now and I know they have maybe 2-3 weeks left they just look so damn juicy and I want a taste haha

4 Likes

Look at colas from now in two weeks :grin:

2 Likes

You pulled 6oz from one plant?

2 Likes

More once I grew a giant Chem OG auto pulled eight oz off her. Yeah about 7 from one auto. :grin:

2 Likes

That’s impressive.

3 Likes

Thanks :grin: I’m here all thinking I need another light for a pair… :thinking::roll_eyes: No, can afford right now… But good to know I’m probably doing pretty good with what I got :wink:

3 Likes

I just grew four wwa ( first grow ever ). I did a lot wrong but I got about 3oz from them and it’s killer bud. They went 13 weeks. I had a little help from my cousin who grows outdoors. And we both felt like I coulda let them go a little longer. But still killer bud to smoke on I have already started another four and wow the difference. I have done tons of reading on here a couple posts and got some feed back and tons of knowledge from reading every post I can.

6 Likes

Mine usually take 12 weeks. Last WWA grow had a 4 footer that gave 10 ozs

4 Likes

Yep, read read but grows under belt, everytime you learn something :wink:

Awesome did you employ LST? They can get huge in hydro.

I was gifted 4 seedlings and they took about 12 weeks, and could have went another one or two probably. They were ILGM and unfortunately I found them to be very inconsistent. A couple had dense buds, and a couple had huge buds that were loose. My buddy had the exact same experience (the guy that gifted them to me). He had 5 under HPS. I wont be growing them again. However the quality was very good according to my wife. I don’t smoke.

2 Likes

I too have a broad difference in plants, not that I’m complaining but yea have some huge buds but are super fluffy so hoping they harden up over these last few weeks

2 Likes

My money’s on they won’t harden up. Ours didn’t, but maybe you’ll have better luck. I did end up with 9 ounces after drying off of 4 plants, but had all the buds been dense it would have been a lot better.

2 Likes

Hello all…i have a grow of them going rite now actually…they just started the 7th week today

6 Likes

No HST I have a huge grow tent. 5 x 5 x 7.5. Currently have 2 4.5 powerplants in mid flower. My WWAS always have loose bud very potent. I grow for med reasons and I can count on my WWA to wrk

3 Likes

Your plants look a bit leggy. How far are your lights

The three in front are WWA

7 Likes