If you know you know, setup time

Haven’t started yet just waiting on a few more things but I’m looking forward to getting started, small back round I’m a computer scientist and I love the green goddes mary jane but live in a place where its illegal and anyone that sells doesn’t know what they are doing or selling. I could be buying crack laced poop painted green so its do it yourself time but just wanted to start this page to show a couple of things I’ve gotten so far I’m open to call suggestions and comments and I hope you all have super grow runs this year!

4 Likes

It’s an exciting time. My advice: Set up and maintain the environment (air exchange, room temp, leaf temp, humidity, light, water, nutrients). If you’re like me each of those environmental elements has an optimum measurement. Balance them and the plant will take care of the rest.

1 Like

Yes I was thinking of getting a window ac because my central likes to crap out in the summer

Looks like you are off to a good start. I didn’t see a TDS/PPM meter.

3 Likes

Growing organic. May not need one.

1 Like

I’m doing a organic super coco! Like Mr canucks

2 Likes

Ok don’t know much about organic growing. I agree about not knowing what you are getting in the street weed. HAPPY GROWING

2 Likes

Happy growing! And Happy new year!

1 Like

@Aussie_autos is an organic grower and he can probably point you in the right direction. Looks like you have a majority of what you need. Double check specs on your light to make sure the flower footprint is enough for your space. Other than that maybe look into some ratcheting hangers, trellis net, and inkbird controller they are nice to have and I didn’t see a timer to adjust light on a schedule unless your smart surge protector does it?

1 Like

I see your goin to use build a soil products thats great you will be able to get everything you need from them those guys will point you in the right direction i dont know about air purifier i really dont think u need it however you do need a humidifier for ur tent ,i dont know what a window plate is ive never heard of it but it sounds like you have most things covered

1 Like

I got some street weed last year or the year before that I swear was laced with some kind of psychedelic. I literally visualized my thoughts as floating boxes. As a thought would appear in my mind, the thought appeared as a box. The more intense the thought or feeling, the closer the box was to my head. Boxes for multiple thoughts would overlap and intersect if I were thinking about multiple things at the same time. The boxes would drift off in the distance as thoughts would leave my mind. It was completely bizarre. I threw that crap out.

I got a zip of street weed a couple of years ago that made me physically sick to my stomach. I threw that crap out too.

The street seemed like a good place to get and try various strains. I decided to stop buying street weed after those 2 bad experiences (though I have to say that the box thing was kind of fun.)

2 Likes

That does sound right up my alley, when planned :heart_eyes:

Yes so the new T22 and T33 which is there newest line of lights and they have a complete controller which has everything you would need light wise built in! And even has an sunset sunrise 5% every 5 minute increase or decrease to mimic sun setting and rising and fully adjustable light settings and connects to your phone for automated control away from home! I’d check it out, real top of the line stuff coming out of ac infinity, and everything comes with what you need to set them up including the racheting hangars!

1 Like

The window plate is just an exhaust port you attach to your window, nothing fancy :rofl::rofl:

1 Like