If you had to guess....hubby says at least two weeks

They have been in flower 58 days…I can’t get my microscope to focus so I thought I’d ask here…how much longer would you guess?

1 Like

I’d give it 1-1/2 week then start a the flushing process,

1 Like

Oh wow! I just posted this link elsewhere. :grin:
10 minutes of simple answers. Must redirect to YT

Can u do me a favor if u don’t mind to help my mind out. Cuz this looks exactly like how my revenge f4 CBD grew looks like it’s foxtailing just like mine and all search thru a bud and see if u find any banners or any kind of signs of seeds anywhere on it. Don’t destroy buds to do it but if u can skim and look. I’ve found a few seeds in mine and wondering if this is a reason for it foxtailing because of it making the seeds ect. Hopefully u know what to look for for the banners or seed sacks I’d really appreciate it to find out what the outcome is to ease my mind and know that it was not a Hermie plant if u don’t mind. Thanks tag me with the @ symbol of u do do this so I can see what u find. Thanks again. If no seeds or sacks I’d just watch the tricomes from here on out. If u see the white pistils keep forming on top the bud ur gonna want to search a bit further into the bud and not be taking pics of the new foxtails as they won’t be as mature as the bud itself is.

Sorry been meaning to reply…we looked…no seeds

1 Like

Well that’s a good thing lol. Maybe just genetics playing a role on the foxtails could be a heat stress factor also.

1 Like