If You Could Get Your Hand On Any Strain (seed)

Definitely some old school nl#5

4 Likes

A strain I smoked a few years back before cannabis was legal here in Canada was Golden Cobra. I remember it being one of the best highs I have ever had. Sadly my guy sold out of it and I have not been able to find it since :frowning:

Iā€™ve browsed around with their stuff. I love that they identify when and how they obtained the seed, and what iteration of the genetics theyā€™re on when you buy the seeds. Itā€™s difficult to get them, naturally, because they are so diligent about keeping the genetics as pure as possible. They do have a few hybrids because they are what was available in the region (I.e. thereā€™s an Afghan that is a hybrid strain just by merit of it growing that way in nature/cross pollinating).

On my list is most definitely Mazar or a pure Kush. Big fat broad leaves. :star_struck:

1 Like

Seedsman :+1: out of stock but on a email notification when back in :crossed_fingers: Tyā€¦

1 Like

Cool! Let me know when you pop that - tag me @neofirebird - wanna see that grow journal. :grin:

1 Like

For sure, soon as I get a notification Iā€™m going to buy them and others I seeā€¦ thinking this ordering seeds may become addictive.

At the moment Iā€™ve only experience outdoors. So if I get them I wonā€™t start germ till about April Inside.

I have requested a cannabis Christmas, going to give an indoor run a try at some point. Just got to get through taxes and Christmas and stuff before I can pull the trigger on a decent light.

3 Likes

It totally does!!! :rofl:

I made my FIRST ever seed order in April or May of this year - Super Skunk, in fact!
Before they even arrived I ordered Granddaddy Purple and NYC Diesel. :joy:
Then they had the G13 saleā€¦so sure! Iā€™ll have thoseā€¦and a deal on Gold Leaf? Yeah, Throw that in too! :crazy_face:

A couple of months goes by and I start reading about Grape Ape from another bankā€¦I want that!!
Sure, Iā€™ll take those 2 free Northern Lights Autos for doing a bank transfer over a CC.
A week later I upgraded the light in the main tent to HLG and it freed up lights for a small 27"x27" tent I bought for drying soā€¦Autos would be perfect for that space!!
Guerilla Glue auto will do nicely! Oh, and more free NL for the Bank transfer - sure!!

Then 2 weeks later I decided I wanted a Gelato strainā€¦And what do you know - another bank had a 5 for 5 deal, so RQS Green Gelato and dealers match of 5 RQS OG Kush for my freebie.
And what? White Widows as a payment bonus! Thank You!!

So, in 5 months Iā€™ve bought 11 strains. And probably 150 beans! LOL! Plus another 20 or so Iā€™ve scrounged from bags over the last 5-6 yearsā€¦ā€™

So yeah, it gets addicting!

5 Likes

Itā€™s super addicting! I love when I get bag seed I put it in a tube and hopefully have a bomb F1 in there!

3 Likes

Yeah - Iā€™ve got high hopes for my ā€œOscars 2018ā€ beans! LOL!

Have no idea if I smoked it during Oscar time of year or if they came from this cat named Oscar who I used to purchase from on occasion! LOL!

4 Likes

I need to get in on the seed ordering addiction ā€¦soon as my state (if ever) legalizes growing I wonā€™t have a problem ordering online

2 Likes

Dirty lil secret nor-star genetics

2 Likes

My state hasnā€™t but that donā€™t stop me. Thatā€™s whatā€™s growing on! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Lol

Iā€™m sceeeeared hahahah

4 Likes

You tell no one. Read Roberts guide it starts there like a drill sergeant - for a reason. You could leave yourself open to theft, extortion, blackmail and worse. :weary: Sorry not to be a Debbie downer but be low key and be discreet but donā€™t be scared. Have a reason not to be scared.

3 Likes

I was scared too, until this year I said pfffft.

I was a little skeptical with ilgm at first. But I did exactly what they said to do to pay them. Thought if I lose a hundred bucks :person_shrugging:

Didnā€™t take long and the seeds were at my door. Couldnā€™t have asked for better, wish Iā€™d done it sooner.

Being my first and so easy, ilgm will have a customer for life.

6 Likes

Iā€™m gonna get on the bandwagon ā€¦Iā€™m seriously messing around about being scared ā€¦thereā€™s a loophole and the sales of seeds are actually legal as a collection so the truth is itā€™s not illegal
Just my first time and I already had bag/dispo seed
Which I realize this far I am totally lucky rolling the dice on ā€¦
I know genetics is also an important part and Iā€™d totally rather use trusted genetics lol ā€¦I have till next season and Iā€™ll be buying no doubt

3 Likes

Whole different experience when you know the strain, at least for me.

Havenā€™t been this excited in years

I think you might be right on the collection thing. I was looking at a site and they had a disclaimer that the seeds would not be used for cannabis cultivation. Oookkkkk. :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol yes ā€¦i saw a disclaimer that also said you are allowed to collect in case growling is ever permitted ā€¦
Either way I just didnā€™t need seeds this season but Iā€™m probably going to use the dispo seeds as experimental plants and if they give me something good so be it ā€¦if not so be it lol ā€¦

Really want to try the gold leaf and blue dream

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with growing from bag seedā€¦ I prolly would have used bag seed if I had any. I just donā€™t get smoke with seeds anymore. All the seeds I had were gone. So it was order and hope for the best or donā€™t grow this year. Needless to say it worked out spectacular. I did find a seed in a bag of gelato after I had purchased seeds. But having so much success with the feminized seeds, I donā€™t wanna be on the lookout for males anymore. Not that it canā€™t happen or turn Hermie, but I like the odds better. First year ever I didnā€™t have to take a 5-6 foot plant that I had been taking care of for months and throw it in the trash. Oh how that hurts :disappointed:

2 Likes

Wow that blows ā€¦

Canā€™t imagine having to get rid of a plant that big ughh

1 Like