If you can't laugh at yourself

Sooooo… I’m an idiot! Woke up… looked at my babies… then spent 20 frantic minutes online trying to figure out what was wrong with them. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

hahaha…so what did you find out in those 20 frantic minuites…?

2 Likes

Flowers!!

Forget it and chop em down they’re growing something weird :laughing: live learn and grow some more of those weird things

2 Likes

@BuzzedChick when it grows one of these make sure you chop it off and mail it to me…
Its a horrible mutation you want to get rid of… :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Well, what conclusion did you come too, and was it before or after coffee? :rofl:

1 Like

Damn, mine have the same issue!

Any ideas?

3 Likes

Lol. Idk what’s this a joke. If not a joke you got autos homie. If not you on 12/12 lighting timer. If not it must be a trick.

The original poster woke up this morning and saw pistils on the tops. She said she tried for 20 minutes to find out what was wrong…Then it apparently hit her that she was seeing the beginnings of flowers and not some plant issue.
Im sure it was before coffee…I am likely to do that very thing before I get some caffeine in me.
Anyway we have had some fun with it joking around. All good natured.

3 Likes

Was before wake and bake…lol my mind sober…lol

1 Like

Damn that altered state! :laughing:

3 Likes

It happens to the best of us. I been there many of times. I posted questions that the answers where in the same page I was just so scattered trying to figure out stuff and nervous to mess up my hard work I couldn’t see what was rite there

1 Like