If I don't intend to smoke/cook with it and just care about a robust looking plant, what would you suggest?

firsthydrogrow

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Dear Sir or Madam: We live in the Boston area and I have a garden outside that I use my own composted material so the soil is wonderful. I like what marijuana plants look like and I don’t use it, but wanted something different in my garden. If I don’t intend to smoke/cook with it and just care about a robust looking plant, what would you suggest? Southern exposure.How tall do they grow? Do they need supports?

I would suggest u grow something else unless u want people coming into your garden to harvest for themselves.

Sorry I just had to. Never heard anyone want to grow for their looks before.

I would suggest photo plants not autoflowering. They will last your whole season. Also look at the photos and see what colors u like. Growing outdoors lends itself to the natural colors really popping. I would also get an Indica as they don’t grow tall lanky but shorter and bushier. More for a home garden.

Good luck I hope u don’t find yourself with a bunch of new friends who wouldnt mind partaking of your new garden plant

I agree with @Justgrowin but if you like the way it looks I say go for it hopefully you are able to give this medicine to someone who needs it after it’s done

Maybe grow a hemp plant?

Grand Daddy Purp would be my choice. They are beautiful plants and should fit your needs very well.

I think the black berry kush is a beautifull plant. I have enjoyed watching it grow and flower. But as far as looks go bbk is beautiful