If Dogs Were Middle-Aged Men...Pt 2

OMG @SmoknGranny you sound like my hubby…

2 Likes

She’s got all the balls

2 Likes

Omg I love this thread

1 Like

@SmoknGranny i Highly suggest the blueberry! I got the fruity mix pac and dropped one of each seed. I gave my buddy the pineapple to finish since he wanted it. Luckily for me, he researched after and found that the pineappe has a flowering time of about 85 days! But it is supposed to be potent!

2 Likes

I came really close to grabbing the blueberry I hear great things about it.

@Tylan check out my grow, New Member First Post. I just posted a pic of my Blueberry. Its about a week or so away!

1 Like

Thanks my friend. It’s on my list :+1:

1 Like

As long as I don’t look like him it’s all good :rofl:

Oh I have been a silent lurker there for awhile :smiley: I had about a month of catch up to do though because of the holidays. They sure look delicious :drooling_face: I nearly pulled the trigger on them…then the new strains came out LOL.

I am going to see how my Blackberry comes out but I’m nearly positive the Blueberry will be my next seed purchase!

4 Likes

You guys are making me rethink my decision. Best laid plans of mice and men and all that…

Since the flu took over my house, I have not dropped my seeds yet, so I might change out the Jack Herer for blueberry…

3 Likes

Don’t do it @rodri59 I have JH beans that are almost ready to go in soil. I want to see what I can look forward to!

5 Likes

Ah heck @rodri59 drop both :grinning:

2 Likes

LOL like testicles its better if they both drop, ey @SmoknGranny? Is that what you are saying??

6 Likes

Yeah! Something like that :rofl:

2 Likes

@Covertgrower, I’m having some Jack Herer right now! Sitting on the patio, enjoying the sunny day with a big fat spliff of JH.

4 Likes

@Myfriendis410 image

Rub it in for those of us freezing our fannies off!

3 Likes

Yeah! I’m with @SmoknGranny :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Unless they drop with elephantitis than no!

2 Likes

I remember your grow… it was spectacular. Does it make you feel creative and energized like described? That’s what I got it for. Lol full review please… @Myfriendis410

1 Like

Well, it gets me high! Lol.

To take advantage of the full sativa effect I would probably harvest a week or so earlier IMO. The high is not euphoric but more subtle. Eyes aren’t badly affected (blurry) and the high tends to clear up in 2 or 3 hours.

Leaving you wanting some more haha! It’s a good daytime smoke comparable to the Sour Diesel in potency or just the way it affects me.

The scent is spicy with almost no pine or wintergreen notes. Fairly dense nugs. Good yield, easy to grow.

3 Likes