If Dogs Were Middle-Aged Men...Pt 2

Now I don’t feel so bad having 4 :rofl:

4 Likes

I collect men like someone else collects Hummel figurines…seems you do too.

4 Likes

I just kept trying to get it right and never really did :grimacing:. Just think of the proposals that I turned down!

4 Likes

See but that is my problem, I can’t say no. I think I finally got it right. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I feel so replaceable now. But I always knew that.

4 Likes

@Myfriendis410 Oh no, you are a unicorn among men! You are shiney, fluffy and irreplaceable.

Always remember that…

Although, one piece of advice, I would loose the glasses. Women like to gaze lovingly into unicorn eyes…

5 Likes

I always wondered what you looked like @Myfriendis410

4 Likes

And yet another Dependos change :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s my good side.

4 Likes

Bwahaha now that’s somw funny ish

2 Likes

Saw this and thought of you two

5 Likes

Except for the tattoos, you got it right.

1 Like

I’m really a 16 year old hippie gal locked in a 64 year old woman :older_woman: and I avoid mirrors :rofl:

4 Likes

GAHHHH, I’m dyin’ now from laughing so hard.

Blockquote I’m really a 16 year old hippie gal locked in a 64 year old woman

I always suspected this about you @SmoknGranny :wink:

2 Likes

Well dead man walking came home at noon. Couldn’t hang for the whole day. Go figure.

2 Likes

@rodri59 Annnndddd this is why I follow along closely @Tylan lmao. I understand about the neatness though. She throws nothing away, and always wants something else with out throwing it away. Sometimes you have to convince someone you don’t have the space for it… even when they think they do. My first question, when was the last time you used it? If there’s no response within 5 seconds, it was too long ago, and throw it away!

3 Likes

Man I literally had to get loud and say STOP PICKING STUFF UP FROM THE SIDE OF THE ROAD WE HAVE NO ROOM! The first five times it was more like uhhhh so where are we going to put that useless glass shower door? She has this grand plan of having a she-shed and is grabbing stuff to go with it. Umm shouldn’t you like have the shed first honey? Lol.

3 Likes

Ugh. Women.

Meanwhile back at the homestead I am busy organizing my bowling ball collection, a VERY necessary thing…I assure you! Think of where we would be without bowling balls!!

You are lucky I have any time at all for this forum…or not.

bowling ball collection

5 Likes

Paint the darn things silver, throw on some sparkles, call them gazing balls and sell to the tourists in all your spare time :rofl:

2 Likes