If all goes well, how much can a 2x2x4 tent yield?

I would venture a guess and say around 4ozs IF you meet all the perimeters that plant requires.

1 Like

I believe it’s made for cloning/micro grows. The height of that tent is gonna build up heat , and stunt your girls… Pump an a/c in there and cross your fingers

1 Like

I’m actually able to maintain temp control very well so far and of course light intensity ran. I just ended up clearing out more room for growth and my tent sits right under and AC vent. More than likely I’ll turn the AC down in my house once it starts getting hot since I already do this anyway especially in the summer.

1 Like

What do you have for light. That will have a lot to do with bud density.
I can get 3/4 of a pound to a pound and a half in a tent that size. With 4 to five plants in it with 6 weeks veg using lst or hst or a combo of both and 8 to 10 weeks flower that is from light flip and minimum of 400 actual watts of light. So far I have put into 12/12 at around 16 to 18 inchs tall and after stretch they are between 24 to 28 inchs tall.
And just so you know I have had the occasional 11 to 12 week flower it is rare but I like my buds ripe.
I grow photoperiod only and it is wall to wall. Just enuff room for my fan at one end that generally wind burns that one plant that is to close. Don’t care it was put in for a wind block. I could block it other ways but then that one plant wouldn’t be there and wind burnt or not it produces some good bud on the part thats not burnt.
Hope this helps and what do you have for light.

1 Like

That’s good to know you have such a high success in such little room! Right now I am running 100watt full spectrum grow light. Has Samsung LEDs

I followed your advice and put the light on the middle bar and the exhaust duct through the top instead. Not sure why I didn’t even think about the top. I guess all my crap I left on it but thanks for the advice!

1 Like

Oh shoot as i wipe egg off face. I thought you said 2x4 not 2x2. Anyway a quarter to a half pound. Just guessing my smallest tent is 2x3x54 inchs. I get a half to three quarters of a pound from it same methods.
Dang sorry again for the miss understanding. It is still light dependent though. What light do you have.

1 Like

No worries! This light I have is the one that comes with the AC Infinity grow tent. It’s a Samsun LED (LM301B). 100 watt

1 Like

My advice on that would be 1 plant no taller than 12 or 14 inches at flip. With lst. That should make it about 18 to 22 inches after stretch. This is assuming photoperiod.
Again sorry for the miss read.

2 Likes

I have it on a 18/6 light schedule. When you say flip do you mean when it comes time to change the light cycle for flowering?

Yes when going to the 12/12 light cycle. I know in my 54 inch tent sometimes not always 18 inches at flip can get pretty close to light to close during the flower stretch

1 Like

@An-Cap1776 , this might help. It’s a stealth grow featured on GrowWeedEasy. 2x2x3’ with a 65W HLG panel.

Yield should be reported this week.

1 Like

1/2lb.:thinking::exploding_head::sunglasses:

1 Like

My first grow, I was trying to at least have one survive… my expectations where super low cuz you know, newbs kill plants…truth is, with everyone here on the boards and you asking for assistance right away, you are easily 98.5% likely to succeed to your wildest expectations!

4 Likes

I read that incorrectly. 2x2x3 lol. That’s a really good sized plant for that small of a space.

1 Like

I definitely don’t wanna kill this beauty! My goal is to be completely independent from ever having to buy it again. Very determined!

2 Likes

Yes, I just checked and she sent some buds to the lab for testing and put the rest of the plant in darkness for 3 days. Then, she sent some of those 3day darkness buds to the same lab for comparative testing. No info on yield yet though. They recommend ILGM as one of the very few trusted seed banks. Loads of great tutorials over there but I like this forum better. Pics load faster here and very astute members here as well.

This is my new 2’×4’ Favorite pot. They also make it for a 2’×2’ tent

2 Likes

Im sticking to 1/4lb guestimation.

3 Likes

Felt sooo good to be able to sell some to my weed guy for 2x what he used to charge me. :star_struck: :star_struck:

5 Likes