Idk what’s going on with these three

Humidity is 60 percent temp 77 co2 pad in tent fresh air plenty of air flow dropped it down the 50 percent and they seem to get worse transplanted couple days ago but they looked like this before transplanting little root bound

3 Likes

First they will ask that you fill this out

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Could just still need time if they was looking sad before transplanting, then the stress of transplanting on top of it. May take a week to look better :man_shrugging:. Wish I could advise more my friend…

1 Like

They look thirsty to me, are the pots light when you pick them up?

3 Likes

I would give them a water with molasses in it

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! Along with the support ticket did you follow the transplant with a good feeding?

2 Likes

I did feed after transplant

2 Likes

The pot is heavy

1 Like

I’d go with the thought of they appear to be super thirsty to me also. I’d get a batch of calmag water with a bit of molasses mixed in and feed them that. Molasses will feed the microbes in the soil to break down stuff for roots to be able to feed proper. I’d soak the whole pot get atleast 20% runoff on it and then leave them prolly 3 to 5 days before they will be light and ready again. U can then take the runoff u get and check numbers for pH and ppm and see where the soil sits at

1 Like

Could be transplant adjustment, some will show no signs of shock and some will take a few days to recover. They look healthy but the support ticket will help with other factors that’ll come into play like nutes, lighting ect… :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I do know what I’m doing lol :joy: but these two got me super stumped this is before transplant

Their leaves are very thick and odd I’d say I see this allot when it needs more humidity but I have adjusted to 65 to 70 and still no change or it to me also looks like over watering or transplant shock but as u see the before and after their no change

Well the pot be moist for days and heavy

They been fed calmag cause I pulled of calcium deficient leaves in the beginning and ph is 6.0 run off ec was like 300

Bump up ppm to 650 and water them with ph and ppm to 650 they will perk up

2 Likes