Idid i do something wrong..looks like she is flowering only 3 and half weeks old?

Yes new soil …Fox farm soil

1 Like

Just to help you understand that autos have there own flower clock and need to get a real good start. Here is a 3week pic of my grow. The plant at the near right (biggest one) is a N. Lights Auto that showed flower pistils the next day. That’s 3 weeks + 1 day. The one behind it, Seedsman Lemon Auto flower, showed flower pistils 2 days later:

2 Likes

Then ya get these monster auto at 2.3ft tall

1 Like

Don’t know what happened this time …i had success with 2 grows of the same strain auto as this one…using the same process as i did with the last 2 …

1 Like

Some are just like that buddy

1 Like

Crap, those are huge for 3 weeks. If only. Here’s mine at 3 weeks today from breaking ground.

1 Like

@ChiBama If you fill out a support ticket or list all the grow info, you’ll get help from some growers who know what may have gone wrong. No pissing match intended here. I just wanted you to know how early autos can flower and how important it is to get them a good start. On the other end of the grow spectrum, autos can take there sweat time finishing. Last year I had one NLA go 17+ weeks.

1 Like

Sorry, don’t know how that Dclark comment got in there. I must have pushed the wrong reply button.

Hey there Dex, that looks great to me. You are most encouraging.
The first time I grow NLAs I got schooled like @ChiBama. They did get through it but it was then that I realized the importance of a good start for auto flowers. Like the first 2 weeks is crucial…for most of them. So that’s what spurred me on to get a grow tent and start growing photo periods.

1 Like

It could surprise you mine started flowering at 3 weeks and as it’s my first grow I heard autos don’t stretch much if any in flower, I was surprised I’m currently at 2 days away from 6 weeks from sprout / week 3 of flower

Lemme see if I can time these this was may 18th at 28 days top 3 started flowering first filled by the bottom outside 2 about 5 days later (all started on the same day except the middle bottom about 10 days later to start that seed

This was may 22nd just 4 days later

This was today may 30th

In just 8 days these plants doubles To tripled in size and mind you I’m LST’ing these plants HEAVILY pretty much daily pulling them down and I even defoliated them out underneath and a lot in the middle, if every auto turns out like these I’ll run them nonstop lol these are 2x Hindu Kush autos, 3x candy kush autos and bottom middle is a gorilla glue auto that looks like she’s going to overtake them all and even with the rest being in 5 gallon grow bags and that one gorilla glue plant in about a gallon and a half plastic pot :flushed:

I wouldn’t give up on her just yet give her a chance, plant another bean just to keep peace of mind for yourself that you’ll have a decent harvest

2 Likes

The ladys look lovely…About to try another one as back up .will keep a eye on her …Thanks

1 Like

Oh no didn’t take it that way …any info is helpful in my book .Still a lot of things i don’t know and a lot of growers on here have help my in the past with my previous grow experience. Thats why i keep coming back to get help from you all who have experience some of these issues.And trying to better my grow knowledge.

I was not referring to you or anyone really. Just sharing what I’ve learned here, hoping not to sound condescending. This is the best place to learn the ins and outs of weed growing along with the wonderful Grow Weed Easy web site. But I prefer this forum filled with knowledgeable weed farmers eager to share. This forum works more intuitively and loads pics easier as well. Your positive outlook is encouraging.

2 Likes

She did produce…not as much as i would have liked but i kept with her and gave her a little tlc …what do you think .

1 Like

@ChiBama whats up bro came across ur grow what was it and how much did u yield?