Ideas on what my issue is?

Im still with the General Hydroponics nutes. I just cant get them to let me down the way i use them, so i cant make myself change. Their really all the same nutes, its how we mix them and give them to the plants. A million ways to grow and train them but they only eat one set of nutrients. Figure out how much and when and you win the game. :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Agreed bother @NUG61. When you find something you like and works for you, its hard to change!!

1 Like

Is that the only leaf? If so normal operation. If it’s multiple leaves up the bloom and cal mag

1 Like

I looks like other leaves are affected. If it is the ph being off, adding more bloom, which will add more K , could cause the micro nutes to not bond with the K and will.not be transpoted through the plant. Not saying your thought is wrong but i would try the ph balance before i increased the nutes…imho :sunglasses:

2 Likes

1st picture tries to give an overview of the plant in front with the issues

1 Like

Other pictures show more of the 2 plants in Fox Farm soil which seems to be going well.

1 Like

Ok now i see you are a bit further along in flower than i first thought. I still think its a ph adjustment. How many weeks in flower?

1 Like

@OGIncognito …pic’s you requested

1 Like

4-5 I’d say

1 Like

Of an 8-10 week flower?

Just watered plant with issues till runoff…ppm is around 1600

1 Like

Wedding cake autos

Thats too high for my liking but others in soil may say not to high. Even in soil i wouldn’t go over 1500

1 Like

Just watered with 6.5 ph until runoff then tested ppm

1 Like

All 3 started at the same time…plant with the issues now looks about 4 weeks behind the other 2 on flowering

1 Like

@NUG61 …The miracle grow soil pot is very light 24 hours after watering until runoff…Fox farm soil is still fairly heavy 48-72 hours after doing the same

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Help with starting seedlings

Run your finger inside the egde of the pot as deep as you can and see if its wet. Water if you think its dry.

Looks like what happens when you underfeed bloom imo. That 1600 ppm may be all nitrogen pebbles for all we know. Flush it real good with sledgehammer and re feed with the right bloom concoction next feed is what I would do.