Ideal tent size for 6 plant scrog

This is my tent now

3 Likes

This is mine an hour ago.

15 Likes

I had to wipe the drool from my mouth haha

4 Likes

I hope we are answering the question tho. Don’t want to hijack the thread.

2 Likes

I had told I would post a picture of my tent when I had gotten home.

2 Likes

@North_East_Newbie

Welcome to ILGM Well you should feel right at home here cause there’s a bunch of us here from New England

You need no less then 12 sq ft. or 2 sq ft. per plant this should give you enough room for watering and taking care of you pants

Wil

6 Likes

Welcome! Another newb here, but I’m in NE as well, basement tent 4x2x5 with 2 x 300W LEDs with 2 plants and I have a 48"x24" seedling warming mat lining my tent and it’s keeping things at 72-84.

Just putting this out there as it’s a basic and cost saving alternative to a space heater. I also use cloth pots which I think helps get the heat into the soil and roots better than plastic.

Happy farming!!

:heart_eyes::house_with_garden::high_brightness:

S

1 Like

Sorry for me delay in responding, I had hit my maximum daily comments for this site?

Thank you everyone for the suggestions, there’s A LOT of ingenious people on this site!
The fish filter and germination mat are great idesa!

@Stomper ~ WOW! I hope my plants will look half as good as yours! I love to see other growers pictures to motivate me to be better.

@Hawkeye_diesel ~ Nice pics, Our grow rooms look similar. Are you growing 2 plants Hydroponically?

@bob31 ~ I appreciate the link & will look into probably a 5x5 room next.

2 Likes

Yes 2 in 5 gallon dwc buckets, 2 in 5 gallon smart pots and 1 in a 3 gallon smart pot

1 Like

I’m happy to report that adding a second 600w LED light in the tent has resolved the low temp issues. Thanks again for your help

5 Likes

I’m a first time grower and I’m doing a scrog, I’ve just started her into 12 /12

I have 6 in 4x4 tent.

7 Likes

Your grow looks healthy! How many days in are you?

This was just taken a few minutes ago.

This is 2 weeks into 12/12…my second grow with huge improvement because of this forum and the people here.

7 Likes

@Tsunamibud How old are they from Sprouting?

1 Like

I sprouted the seeds and cut the clones on January 5th. I switched to 12/12 on March 6th.

2 Likes

I cut my clones just before switching my light timer. I put them on a small tent and keep them there until harvest with a separate timer. It gives them the veg time so I can harvest every 8-10 weeks.

1 Like

so 2.5 months in those pics above. Looking great! Very nice!

1 Like

What’s scrog

SCreen Of Green. It is a technique thay allows you to maximise your yeild if you have a smaller space or can only do a few plants at a time. It’s a great technique and it’s on my list for my next grow

1 Like