Ideal Temp/RH day/night

Awww. Don’t transplant autos. They delicate

1 Like

Damn to late for her

If you’re talking about the above pictures. They all look fine. But always put auto seeds in their final homes. Transplants are for photoperiod.

1 Like

Ok thank’s for this

Some people transplant and train autos with success. I don’t do autos. Because you don’t have control and can only train if you do it just right

Yea getting the rh is a pain sometimes

I dont even worry about. They grow just fine in low humidity

3 Likes

Don’t give up on the auto. Just be careful. If it hasn’t expanded in roots too much. I’d probably cut the cup away and try to get into it’s final home. If your careful enough and the roots don’t see light, you don’t disturb the roots. Then a transplant never even happens to the plant. With photos we have roots exposed when it comes time for transplant, so they know.

1 Like

Ok I will be keeping a eye out for it an keep you updated on her

1 Like

Temp is also strain dependent guys. Some like it hot “Sativa’s” some like it cooler.

1 Like

How can get my humidity down when lights are off I got a dehumidifier but I see cheap didn’t work in that department. During the the light cycle (Day time) RH is 66 most of the day. When lights are off (Night Time) RH stays at 71. Would that cause problems with mold or fungus? @Budz @2GreenThumbs @Dieselgrow1031 @MidwestGuy

Possibly. Keep the air moving around inside of tent and in/out as much as possible. Get a better dehumidifier. Look for used. Yard sales and stuff. Is spring.

1 Like

I got pretty decent air flow I think 1 oscillating fan an two clip on fans a 4 inch exhaust fan. Got this dehumidifier the other day an I don’t know if my tent is to big or it’s just trash

Is what I use. Old and efficient. Little portable ones really remove so little they hardly affect a grow area.

Ok it’s time to spend some money lol. When should I worry when it comes to the RH when lights are off

Look for at least 30 pints when looking for a dehumidifier. Like
https://www.amazon.com/Vacplus-Dehumidifier-Medium-Basements-Bedroom/dp/B0816T8CTF/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=30+pint+dehumidifiers&qid=1622083842&sprefix=30+pint+&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExRk5NREkzNFdaNUlaJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMTQ1ODMxMU41NVVRMEZOMUJLWSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwODk2NDY2Mk5MVTFDNVlIWUdTSCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3Bob25lX3NlYXJjaF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl
I wouldn’t get this one unless I hooked up the drain hose feature. It’s reservoir is small.

Just read reviews, I haven’t. I bought mine used.
Ignore sq footage when it comes to dehumidifiers. Just look at the amount of moisture it can remove in a day. 30 pints controls the whole room outside both of my tents. Since implementing it my Rh is now consistently around 40% outside of tents. Tents have Bluetooth meters inside. So I can control that without opening them. Easily maintain mid 50s in veg and dry area. Mid 40s in flower. I was hitting numbers like yours before.

this chart is dope brother