Ideal environment for flowering big buds

I will be flipping my first ever hydroponic skywalker OG photo female in 4 days, I know every plant is different, but just wanted to go over ideal ranges for temperature, humidity, PPFD/ DLI, water temperature, pretty much everything, every little bit of flowering info i can get before i flip for my first time would be great! Shes a large girl, shes been topped 22 times, heavy LST, i have these yoyo clip things to help support her as she gets larger, ive obviously never used them, will they work well to support the heavy double tops im expecting? Should i look into something stronger to support them? Thank you everyone!

2 Likes

I’m not a hydro guy BB ut let me tag a few. @OGIncognito @HappyHydroGrower @CooterJuice

3 Likes

appreciate the tag Brother. @Sweenzzzz are you planning on using those lights for flowering and harvest? What’s the white plastic thing in the hydroton? Ideal water temps are 65-70 :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

What’s the wattage of your spider farmer lights?

2 Likes

@OGIncognito

@Tophat i have 2 SF1000s 100w each, my plan is to get two more of these next week, and an SF4000 in a few more weeks, obviously i wont be utilizing them all for this one plant, but my next grow im planning for 6 plants

2 Likes

@OGIncognito i do plan to use these lights for flower, and ill have the extra SF1000s and eventually the SF4000 mentioned above if i do end up needing more than i have with the 2 SF 1000s

3 Likes