IceSheets 3x3 grow

Once again you’ve done a fine job. Looks like you are having a feast after all of your hard work :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man! Excited to try this batch

2 Likes

Congrats! Nice growing.

2 Likes

I thought I’d check in and see if you are still visiting site :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Hey Man!

Yep whenever I can. Busy season right now so I don’t have anything growing at the moment but come fall I will be back! I have seen your grows though and they look fantastic!

2 Likes

Just now seeing this, when you start back up give me a tag. I’ve been busy myself and not been on forum as often. :+1:

3 Likes

Hey!! @Bulldognuts

Back at it buddy. Just sold my company and gonna chill for a bit. Vegging these Autos from Twenty20 Mendo. They strain is called Triks. I ran them last run and the bud is fantastic. Very frosty buds. Check them out.

Hope all is well man. What have you been working on?

Peace

1 Like

I’ll tag you on my current journal, happy to hear you’re doing well :+1:

1 Like

Did some work in the tent tonight. Did some minor lst exposing bud sites and lifted one of my girls even with the other one. The girls are starting to bloom and I will be switching my light cycle from 24 hours on to 18/6 for flower.

@Bulldognuts

3 Likes

Hey fellow growers:)

I made my first edibles and they are strong:)

@Bulldognuts hope all is well bud. How’s the girls?

Did some maintenance in the tent tonight. Picked up a new clip fan and a nice temp/humidity gauge. Things are going great.

Processing: A76344A1-74B1-44AE-9153-0CBB22769CC5.jpeg…
Processing: 18BBE8C4-3C8E-49CB-8169-F6D58B4E19C6.jpeg…
Processing: 6B7DBE5E-623A-416A-9292-35A3E9211E86.jpeg…
Processing: 93325609-B42D-4DED-B934-49629C8AD811.jpeg…
Processing: 26D7A473-D907-45F1-B0AC-428FF08E5011.jpeg…
Processing: 25F658AB-7C57-43E1-BD6D-E95771D29A7A.jpeg…

1 Like

Your pictures didn’t load, things are going well. I got 6 going in the 4x8. I’m attempting to grow 5 plants from hermied NL that pollinated my Chemdawgs. I flipped lights about 22 days ago.

4x8 ladies

The hermied NL Chemdawg cross

6 Likes

They look awesome @Bulldognuts !!!

Oops here are the pictures. I got mega stoned last night.

Here are my girls. Autoflowers from Twenty20mendo.

Strain: Triks
Lights: 24 hours on for Veg and 18/6 flower

They are fast growing autos man. This is the girls on day 35 from seed:)

6 Likes

Girls are starting to stack up:)

10 Likes

Damn, you posted this 5 days ago, I just now came across it. Looks good :+1:

3 Likes

Hey dude! @Bulldognuts Quick question. What temp do you keep your tent at when your girls are mid-late flower? I’m leaving on vacation tomorrow and want to make sure I’m not too warm. Right now temp is at 79 and humidity at 26.3

Thanks!

Ice

2 Likes

Adios girls… see ya in 10 days. They should be nice and swollen by then!

6 Likes

Oh yes they will! Have fun and hope the lady’s are good while your gone!

2 Likes

I don’t like them to get over 79f Since the temperature has dropped in my area, the big tent has been staying around 75 lights on and 68 lights off :+1:

4 Likes

Hey @Bulldognuts !! Can I re-name this journal? I am going to use it as my full time journal and I dont know how.

Thanks,

Sheets

1 Like

You can’t, but I can. LOL :grin: Regular members can edit certain things, like Journal names. Just post what you want to change it to and I’ll change it. :+1:

1 Like