IceDragon’s Grow Log

WOWWWW, THAT MEANS ALOT COMING FROM YOU YOSHI. !!! Truly that means alot and I am try just bust my A$$ to learn from everyone. Thanks Yoshi

2 Likes

I’m bring honest @IceDragon they look great , now just calculate what weeks you will be cutting are tucking or trimming and in doing that by weeks prevent slowing the plant down occasionally. I’ve stated this before , each time you cut are doing anything to manipulate its growth , you lose about 3-5 grams of bud weight I think it’s what I’ve read many years ago somewhere, if I’m not mistaken I think my mentor taught me that Latewood. Now you can always make up that difference in veg but in flower maybe twice trimming total and that’s it and tuck tuck are let them stretch.

That is the funny part, I am not sure yet about cutting anything, I am waiting on my clips from amazon to start LST because but I really have not be told exactly what to cut off but I am searching (google) on what and how and when. But I am looking LOL

Go to YouTube and look up hoe to top seedlings :seedling:, get off Google, YouTube is your friend Google is for reading :books: YouTube is for us that has O.C.D. A.D.H.D. and all them other damn D’Souza they put in out food… See this is what America :us: do , they create this narrative and than they make it happen and than charge everyone to solve the same bullshit they started and we think it’s Jesus is a savior and Not a damn Mason :pray: go figure! Just smoke a joint and go talk to some water or a tree :deciduous_tree: and see if you don’t get a response you can hear and feel ; call me crazy I ain’t stupid !

2 Likes

Isn’t that the truth, LOVE IT

1 Like

Looking great buddy! Just keep doing what your doing now and stay inside your boundaries for PH, PPM, Temp & RH. Only one other tool you need to learn and I am now a firm believer in is VDP. Our plants were doing ok but not great then @Nicky turned me on to this and following the graph for each phase of their life made a HUGE difference!!!

It was a challenge sometimes keeping it in the green zone but it made a huge difference in my opinion. Out of the six auto granddaddy purple we have going we have dry weight of 32oz between 4 plants now. The other two are coming down tomorrow and they are the runts but we are hoping to get another 8oz after drying them. Since you don’t seem to mind investing in tools for the trade like your LST clips I’ll share this idea with you. When we started trimming a week ago we were having trouble seeing what needed to be cut and were going cross eyed :dizzy_face: LOL. I knew there had to be a better way thinking about jewelers and the eyewear they have. Found these pretty cheap and they made a huge freaking difference!! For 20 bucks it was like a sore Dick… you couldn’t beat it. :joy::joy:. Between the magnifying lens and the light shining on what you’re working on it was a tremendous help!

YOCTOSUN LED Head Magnifier, Rechargeable Hands F… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T4KPYN2/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_glt_fabc_S2RECS1JSEARWXKCK4JP?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I know your ways off from that stage but I was so happy with them (not saying they’re the best) but it was such a tremendous help I had to share!

2 Likes

Thank you wildfire50210, great read and I am keeping my :crossed_fingers: on this ladies. I have never seen anything like that Head Magnifier, It will definitely will come in handy (It is in my Cart :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:).
Ya, I have no problem in purchasing things that will help and give me a leg up. I have to wait until this grow is complete before I get my new light also I have been working on another underground grow room 12L5W5H this is the max I can make it.
I am truly THINKING about making things easier on myself and use hydro for 6 girls but truly dont think I know enough yet about that subject. Also I am thinking after this grow I am going to enlarge the room to the same dimensions. If anything I will use one room for germ and seedlings and the other for veg and flower, this what I have noticed alot of people are doing.

1 Like

Hay everyone, I want to keep posting updates on this forum and I know there will always be questions so I have a quick non growing question. So do I start a Grow Log forum or just keep posting here?

2 Likes

You could of course keep posting here if you would like. It already has a few notes and tips. Your call. Or u could start fresh.

2 Likes

Cool thank you

1 Like

Hay everyone, first I want to thank @PurpNGold74 for changing the title of my forum. Second I wanted to new photos of ladies. Before and after their hair cuts which I hope I did it right :thinking:.

After;

One of the girls I give 3ml CAL-MAG per gal for her small deficiency (LOL) every other feed but they look really good to me. I truly hope I didn’t trim to much off of them, so please let me know how bad they look or you guy see any thing else. Also I am look at them as if they are 7 weeks old, what do you guy think.

2 Likes

They look great! No problem on the thread title deal. Literally 5 seconds lol.

The topping looks good. Nice training after as well. What are the red things? Perfect usage regardless.

If id change anything… u may want to tuck those new ‘tops’ under the red things. They’ll grow outwards and the branches below it will reach upwards.

2 Likes

@Wildfire50210, recommend this LST clip from amazon and they work amazing instead of using tie downs. I dont know how to share the amazon link he send me.

https://www.amazon.com/Engineered-Essentials-Trainer-Training-Replace/dp/B08KSL7BN4?tag=ilovegrowingm-20

3 Likes

30 pack?!? Yes please. In the cart

2 Likes

There are others that he told about and they are bigger, I have them to but my plants are still to small.

3 Likes

Those dont look as nice lol. I do need a tad bigger tho

2 Likes

Glad those clips are working out for you plants are looking great!

1 Like

When I started training ours it was probably a little too late starting but I massage the branch held it slowly and stretched them taking my time you can feel them flex and give. They are very forgiving especially when lights have been on and they are drinking.

3 Likes

thank you and thank you very much for that idea. Also I have been sharing that with other and it is the same response “This are awesome” all the credit goes to you for turning me to them. My stems are still very giving except for one Georgia (Gorilla Glue), she has been really stubborn (slight Cal deficiency) but I got her LOL. The girls should be about 7 weeks old but I just wish I could see something. Patience is a virtue, I guess LOL

2 Likes

Thank you. Yes it seems like it takes forever but you’ll get there ! Just keep it up.

1 Like