Ice Sheets is back at it

Well that was just too much fun! Trying something new this time:)

ILGM: Auto Amnesia Haze
Tent: 3x3 Vivosun
Lights: 2000 bestva reflector series & 1000 sunraise led
Light Distance: 40” from top of pot
Pot Size: 6 gallon

This one is going to be a fun hobby plant. Going to veg it in the tent for about 6 weeks. Then move it to my sunny patio from June to July. (Midwest)

@Bulldognuts @Dbpooper @Covertgrower @MattyBear @elheffe702 @QueenCityB @Teacherttom1

18 Likes

Are you going to do a journal. If so tag me in. So I don’t miss it.

1 Like

Yep! I will forsure tag you in man.

1 Like

Are you starting anything new or chillin?

1 Like

Being lazy. Going to start up soon. Actually planning on working on grow area tonight. Just finish up reconfiguring some things in tent. Definitely going to do another journal. I’ll tag everyone that followed last journal. This looks like it should be start of new journal for you.

3 Likes

Tag me in as well , if you don’t mind brother :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Will do man!

2 Likes

Hey do you want to make this your journal. I’ll switch to grow journal if you want.

1 Like

Tag me in too please.

2 Likes

Yeah man! You can do that? Thanks

1 Like

Done, this is now your new grow journal. I found out a while ago I can edit names of post haven’t had a chance to do it.

4 Likes

I’m interested in seeing how your girls do outside. I’d love to do the same thing. Can’t do it yet due to being in a illegal state. I’m on a couple Acres and have privacy and security to not have to worry about nosy neighbors. The problem is that I’m near a military base and get a lot of low flying traffic over area. It would make me nervous every time something would fly over to low.

4 Likes

Good looking pooch! Tag me in too. Ya never know I may get bold some day and try an outdoor grow.

1 Like

@Bubblehead this is his journal so set to watch. :+1:
@repins12 @Fergus

2 Likes

Already am. Thanks brother :+1: :v: Be safe and stay HIGH

1 Like

Set to watch!

1 Like

Thank you for the tag buddy I’m setting to watch. Love that last pic. lazy Sundays are the best!!

1 Like

Your dog is awesome! Love that pic.
Next year I can try outdoors. One of the rules in my state is it cant be visible from anywhere outside the property. I have a 2 story home next door. Just one building (home) with windows I need to block to be legal. I may do a greenhouse with a non transparent roof. That would get it legal, well, that and some lockable fencing around it. There were some growers near me that got arrested last fall. They already had permits but they just put plants out in their yard. I didn’t see the raid, but heard they got busted by state, local, and DEA and not sure about why, but they lived near my in laws, and they have moved also. Home may have been taken. Be careful if its Missouri. We are legal following the rules, but the man will still pounce if it is being done illegally.
BTW, I have a 3x3 tent in my future, not sure when, but it’s coming. Good luck. I’m watching!

1 Like

I feel ya man. My state is not legal but pretty relaxed when it comes to weed. I have a pretty private backyard and am only doing one plant along with a bunch of other flowers and vegetables. Haha I guess will just see what happens.

2 Likes

Fly low, keep it tight and you will be fine brother. I’m doing a bit of lurking hope you don’t mind :scream:

1 Like