Ice Sheets 4th Journal. Auto Gorillia Glue

Ah I see what you did there! :wink:

1 Like

Haha you witty mofo. That was autocorrect on my phone… but I like that. A lot.

You must be smoking on some nice buds buddy:)

1 Like

You must. My personal favorite from ILGM so far. Life feels like a videogame.

I actually haven’t partook in the cannabis since college, over ten years ago. Soon though…soon…

1 Like

No doubt man. I am a designer so I smoked my way through college. I stopped for like 4 years to get my business up and running and now I’m blazing tough.

Hey Bud. Got stoned and drunk tonight and ended up building a scrog set up out of bamboo and tape. I was thinking about our convo and I think that the scrog will allow more support for heavier buds.

8 Likes

I just came across your name on my thread so I’m tagging myself into yours. Can I also invite a friend @Mark0427 check this out and set yourself to watch. :blush: I have

2 Likes

That’s really cool thank you for sharing and thank Stella too. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Dude i love how the light looks in tge tent. Covers it all. Looks bad azz my friend. Hows the scrog working for u like that so far. Been working on making ne some small setups like @AfgVet has made up. She has a beautiful setup. And 1 day mine will look all of that beautiful. Thats when the kids are old enuff to move out lol

4 Likes

Forsure man. Love new friends.

2 Likes

Thanks man. This is my first time actually doing a scrog. I kind of did it backwards and instead of doing the scrog before flower I trained and then set it up at 2 weeks into flower. Misty is an Auto and I have been kind of rough on her. We will see what she produces with so much LST and HST.

4 Likes

I’m following, I love how it’s all kinda rigged up. Makes me feel like I’m not alone :rofl:

3 Likes

U got a journal or pics of ur grow @Jun3Bug. Love seeing others grows. Its a beautiful hobby well i call it a sport because they fight u every now and again lol.

8 Likes

@Mark0427 yessir I do. I’m not sure how to add a link to my journal here but if you click on my profile you should be able to find it. This is my first grow and I’m already in love with Mary Jane that much more

2 Likes

All you have to do to link your journal is click on chain icon below the post you want to link and click copy and then paste to reply, where you want link to be. :+1:

1 Like

@Bulldognuts gotcha! Well here you go guys!

1 Like

Hey yo! Quick little update. MISTY is looking prime. Starting to put some weight on in the scrog. I’m thinking another 5 weeks till chop.

7 Likes

Hey everyone! Been super busy but got a second to do some Misty updates! Fed her tonight 2 tablespoons of Big Bloom, 2 tablespoons of tiger bloom, and a 1/2 teaspoon of beastie blooms.

Misty is an Auto on day 58 from seed:) I’m guessing she is probably on week 7 or 8 of flower. Buds are starting to swell up and trichomes are all clear still.

8 Likes

No pandas lost their habitat in the making of this scrog :joy: Just kiddin, man. They look awesome! :grin: :+1:

4 Likes