Ice Sheets 4th Journal. Auto Gorillia Glue

Now that he’s older, he’s stuck to my side… I can’t walk around without his nose hitting me in the calves every 3 steps… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

But would you have it any other way? :woman_shrugging:

None whatsoever! He’s my wife latest friend, but he adopted me! :crazy_face:
I also have 2 Australian Sheppards, but Velcro is running that show!

1 Like

I’m on board, expecting a great grow for you.

1 Like

Gotta have a pack leader eh, Cappy :wink:

You probably shouldn’t have said that. LOL :laughing: I stopped at store today and saw this. :+1:

This is Molly doing her sexy pose

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I’m dying!! She’s adorable! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Transplant night:) Got the girl into her forever home. 7 gallon pot with some Mycorrhizae to help root growth.

9 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

2 Likes

Adorable pooch! Plants look good too😀

3 Likes

Looks like she is on her way :+1:

2 Likes

Good job, Ice! I see you’ve got security on site :dog2: :heart_eyes:

Question, is she a staffie or a boxer?..or a cross… or neither? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha yep! She is a boxer. We adopted her about 5 years ago. Her favorite thing to do is find the few sun spots that come through our window.

2 Likes

Lol, it’s a boxer thing obviously

4 Likes

Hey oh!!! I resent that remark! I ain’t no boxer and I also love to chase sun spots on a lazy Sunday afternoon… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ditto! :joy: :sunny: Lazy sun worshipers - all of ‘em! :joy:

5 Likes

Had a nice day long day down by the river with my dog Stella today. I work with Stone for a living and decided to build something fun out of a tire and stone that I found down by the river. Check it out!

6 Likes

Very creative and cool. Stella seems to approve

2 Likes

Wow that’s really cool!

And she is beautiful! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: We adopted/rescued our girl too! About 4 years ago, I think :thinking: She’ll be 7 in December.
We think she is an Amstaff but they just tarred her with the ‘Staffordshire terrier’ brush.

How’s the other girl doing since the transplant yesterday?

1 Like

She is doin good! Seems to have settled in nicely. Will post some update pictures in a couple days:)

1 Like