Ice Sheets 3rd Journal (Bruce Banner)

Thanks for the advice @Drinkslinger. Going to flip to 12/12 tomorrow:)

1 Like

I wasn’t saying you should flip ASAP, just that it’ll easily double in height when you do

3 Likes

No doubt. I was planning on flipping sometime this week or next week anyway. My tent is not the tallest.

1 Like

Good thing I flipped. Huge stretch over the last few days. Girls looking good.

3 Likes

Looks like All systems are GO! Looking great.

1 Like

Man this girl does not want to stop growing. Fully maxing out my 3x3 tent and keep bending her down.

5 Likes

Wait until the buds start stacking.
Love that ilgm Bruce banner.

Good thing you flipped

2 Likes

@Drinkslinger thanks again for the flip advice.

2 Likes

I’ve run out of headroom in a 7’ tent.

1 Like

Been a while! Working on wrapping up my landscape season. Here is my one Bruce banner. Didn’t really do any training with her and just kept bending and weaving the limbs. Haha looks interesting but the buds look nice.

This winter I’m thinking about doing auto gorilla glues? Any experience with GG? @Bulldognuts @Dbpooper

3 Likes

Looking a little crazy, but still looks good. Sounds like business is good.

1 Like

Yeah man bizz is going great. What plants are you working on? @Bulldognuts

1 Like

Just harvested the Skywalker’s and got them in jars. Going to move 4x8 tent into a larger area. I’ll probably grow 5 Chemdawgs that I got from BOM win.

2 Likes

Awesome man. Your skywalkers looked amazing.

1 Like

Just harvested my Bruce Banner tonight! Could have gone another week but buds were to heavy for the plant. Smells super good and extremely sticky stuff.

@Bulldognuts @Dbpooper @AfgVet

2 Likes

Congrats on your harvest!!

1 Like

Congratulations, I know you have been busy but check in occasionally. Give us a smoke report.

1 Like

Trimmed up the buds today and got them in their container. The smell is amazing already. Smells like starbursts. Just popped by GG Auto seed in water tonight as well.

2 Likes